Watch "The most powerful man in Haiti"

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.178800
Referral Credit
According to the report, Haiti's embattled prime minister Ariel Henry has resigned while out of the country, according to Caribbean leaders.

The report added that the announcement came after a meeting in Jamaica with US Secretary of State Antony Blinken. Gang violence in Haiti has escalated in the prime minister's absence.

Because of this, the US has pledged millions of dollars to a military assistance force and discussed the path for new elections.

Get the full coverage of the report via YouTube link.

According to the report, Haiti's embattled prime minister Ariel Henry has resigned while out of the country, according to Caribbean leaders.

The report added that the announcement came after a meeting in Jamaica with US Secretary of State Antony Blinken. Gang violence in Haiti has escalated in the prime minister's absence.

Because of this, the US has pledged millions of dollars to a military assistance force and discussed the path for new elections.

Get the full coverage of the report via YouTube link.

I think countries should be left alone to solve their internal problems instead of other countries interfering in their political issues.

I think countries should be left alone to solve their internal problems instead of other countries interfering in their political issues.
That's 5 right, it's what's my country is doing. The US president wants to help Philippines resolve the conflict between China and Philippines regarding the West Philippine Sea but President Marcos refused. He wants to solve the conflicts within his cabinets.

13,216Threads
99,124Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member