Water logging a major concern in most cities

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.706925
Referral Credit
Water logging after rains has become a major concern throughout the world. A few hours of raining leads to water logging in most cities. It happened recently in Dubai and often happens in almost all cities in India. The reason behind these water logging is mindless drainage system. There are no ways build in most cities for rain water to flow into the rivers or ocean. On the one hand rivers and oceans are slowly drying cities are submerging in rain water. The drainage system of each city should be linked to the rivers and oceans to solve this problem.

This is also common in most places In my country and even some parts of the state I stay in. I think the government should focus on making drainage around the cities.

This is also common in most places In my country and even some parts of the state I stay in. I think the government should focus on making drainage around the cities.
That's what I am saying. No government is concentrating the drainage system which are mostly clogged and gets overflowed with with rain water during rainy season which are the cause of floods.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member