• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Announcement Welcome to the New and Improved Theme of Discussion Bucks!

You can't by default see what other people earn on the event transactions, as they aren't your earnings. You can only see what you earn from that page. If you want to know how much others have in their balance, both @Devin and I have posted instructions to see what people can see from the thread view, meaning, you have to have a thread open to see someone elses balance.

Ok, that's fine. Thanks for clarifying it.

I can't see it. I am checking it on my phone.
Post automatically merged:

Not able to find it even when set as desktop.
I will look into this tomorrow. I’m exhausted after working a big event today.

I notice what you’re talking about on my end as well, and it should be shown in the account view. In the meantime, please follow Joshua’s instructions on how to view your balance manually.

I have followed what you mentioned and have checked my earnings but how to check others' earnings here @Joshua Farrell
You cannot check your earnings when you are using a mobile phone ,only in a laptop.

Thank you for pointing this out. I’m not entirely sure why it’s not updating for some individuals. This is what I see on my end for both light and dark themes. I will take a look sometime tonight when I have more time to see if I can resolve it.

View attachment 1117
Maybe it was a cache issue, it's loaded now. :)

I can't see it. I am checking it on my phone.
Post automatically merged:

Not able to find it even when set as desktop.
This issue has been resolved.

You should now be able to see other members balances as well as your own, using the same methods as before.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you experience any further issues.

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member