We're there times you felt lazy to do activities on a ptp site?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.531000
Referral Credit
Were there times you felt tired or not inspired to do activities on a ptp site because of the small pay or you're busy at work and at home doing your chores? In my case, I do feel lazy sometimes but I force myself to do so because it's money we're rejecting to act. I'm busy in the day of my offline job and only do hitching for some minutes. In the evening I can spend two hours. What about you guys?

Many times, there is a time i feel lazy and tired posting on paid to post forums, and some times i really want to rest and think about something other, but seeing notification and payments from thus ptp sites motivates me the most.
Time is gold and money is important. When we feel lazy it is normal let us just inspire ourselves. By the way, you almost reached the next level, Wordsmith. keep up the good work. When you reach my level Literary Virtuoso your earnings will be better too.

Time is gold and money is important. When we feel lazy it is normal let us just inspire ourselves. By the way, you almost reached the next level, Wordsmith. keep up the good work. When you reach my level Literary Virtuoso your earnings will be better too.
I am trying to reach the wordsmith my goal is to reach that level, i wan to see the tag saying "wordsmith" on my profile, and yeah the earning also increase when i reach that level, thank you for your support.

I am trying to reach the wordsmith my goal is to reach that level, i wan to see the tag saying "wordsmith" on my profile, and yeah the earning also increase when i reach that level, thank you for your support.
We're working in a forum as a team plus a goal to achieve. We can achieve our goal through hardwork, patience and perseverance. We'll endure because of our goal.

We're working in a forum as a team plus a goal to achieve. We can achieve our goal through hardwork, patience and perseverance. We'll endure because of our goal.
You are right; we all are working together, and yeah hard working will pay us, i am really interested on the forum and i really like the members of the forum they are active and they participate. its good thing to discus on a things that we have in mind.

You are right; we all are working together, and yeah hard working will pay us, i am really interested on the forum and i really like the members of the forum they are active and they participate. its good thing to discus on a things that we have in mind.
That is so right, we are as one team and we also need to work hard to reach our goal. It is not easy but if we try, we can be able to make it without our notice. Patience leads us to success.

I have noticed something and that is, t is very hard to be active on more than one paid to post forums, personally i get tired when i have to be active on more than two forums.
I agree it's tiresome that's why I dismissed many sites. I only prioritised DBucks and RIF. I cannot manage other sites because of my offline work.

I agree it's tiresome that's why I dismissed many sites. I only prioritised DBucks and RIF. I cannot manage other sites because of my offline work.
To e honest now i am not that active on RIF, its the time i have that challenges me, before i was too active on both Dbucks and RIF but now am facing some time shortage.

To e honest now i am not that active on RIF, its the time i have that challenges me, before i was too active on both Dbucks and RIF but now am facing some time shortage.
I can't log on RIF. What happens to RIF. I hope it will be open to cash out. There are times I felt lazy doing activities on a ptp site but I motivated myself not to feel lazy.

I can't log on RIF. What happens to RIF. I hope it will be open to cash out. There are times I felt lazy doing activities on a ptp site but I motivated myself not to feel lazy.
I tried it now and it says "can't be loaded" what happened to the forum, i hope it returns soon, and about being lazy, i am really getting tired, but i will try my best to be active again.

I tried it now and it says "can't be loaded" what happened to the forum, i hope it returns soon, and about being lazy, i am really getting tired, but i will try my best to be active again.
I'm so tired this day. There were many works and requirements to be submitted ASAP which is why I was not here in the morning and afternoon. I'm posting now and will spend 2 hours on DBucks.

I'm so tired this day. There were many works and requirements to be submitted ASAP which is why I was not here in the morning and afternoon. I'm posting now and will spend 2 hours on DBucks.
True running offline business can be very frustrating and it needs more attention than any things, and it is very hard to be active on both online and offline works at the same time.

True running offline business can be very frustrating and it needs more attention than any things, and it is very hard to be active on both online and offline works at the same time.
If you have an online business, you need time and space, control, and patience. You can never reach your goals in the absence of these I mentioned. Time comes you can adjust your time.

13,133Threads
98,651Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member