We're there times you felt lazy to do activities on a ptp site?

If you have an online business, you need time and space, control, and patience. You can never reach your goals in the absence of these I mentioned. Time comes you can adjust your time.
I agree, time is the major thing we need on the online money making world, because most of online jobs need time to make some money due to the little payment.

I agree, time is the major thing we need on the online money making world, because most of online jobs need time to make some money due to the little payment.
If there's time constraints then we have to apply estimation so that we can continue doing activities online like pn a ptp site where we're members like DBucks.

If there's time constraints then we have to apply estimation so that we can continue doing activities online like pn a ptp site where we're members like DBucks.
sometimes seeing those who are successful on their life is a good motivations, and planning to have something good like them will make us work very strong. also in this forum i see some members who are motivating me by posting every day and replaying to my posts.

sometimes seeing those who are successful on their life is a good motivations, and planning to have something good like them will make us work very strong. also in this forum i see some members who are motivating me by posting every day and replaying to my posts.
That is good, and for me, there are times I felt lazy to do activities on a forum site the more this time RIF is closed or may be c;losed forever and people aren't paid.

I'm a moderator of 2 PTP sites, so I have to work on them daily, even if sometimes I don't feel inspired, but it's my duty, so every day I try to do what I can as I feel, we shouldn't force if we don't feel inspired :)

That is good, and for me, there are times I felt lazy to do activities on a forum site the more this time RIF is closed or may be c;losed forever and people aren't paid.
I hope it is not closed forever, i am sure it will be retuned back soon, few weeks back it had the same problem and it was back after tow or three days, and i am still hoping it will get back.

I hope it is not closed forever, i am sure it will be retuned back soon, few weeks back it had the same problem and it was back after tow or three days, and i am still hoping it will get back.
It is one week now that RIF is down. It seems Jordan is Not around. I am so worried that he might be sick. There is no feedback from home even on OTz . I messaged him but there is no reply util now.

It is one week now that RIF is down. It seems Jordan is Not around. I am so worried that he might be sick. There is no feedback from home even on OTz . I messaged him but there is no reply util now.
I also hope he is not sick, may be he is in vacation or the planform is going in some updates. hey did you get the payment from this forum.

I also hope he is not sick, may be he is in vacation or the planform is going in some updates. hey did you get the payment from this forum.
Let's hope and pray. I also haven't received my payment from DBucks.

It takes a lot of effort for me to work on paid to post forums these days because I have more pressing issues. I am determined to grow my blog, and focusing more on a day job I took part-time.

Why does the payment take this long?
I have a post here, Devin is sick. He had head surgery this morning. Let us pray for his speedy recovery and he promised me to process my pay once he is well. He cannot do strenuous work . That might be the reason why he suspended the games. He cannot monitor.

Most of the time, it doesn't matter what the payment is, it is important to me that there are at least quality funds so that I can pay for my accommodation. This is not my main way of earning, so I am lazy only when I am very tired after my main job

13,133Threads
98,651Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member