What’s your secret for getting a good night’s sleep?

I try to have a positive mind that God wants me to sleep every night. I just pray and listen to Abide meditations app. I can't control my sleep sometimes I sleep so easily sometimes I can't sleep. It's important to avoid stress and find relaxation. I pray a lot because I need good night sleep

I guess you mistook my chat handle with some other user on mylot. I am Sojourn from mylot if you remember now, not Coral.
I am sorry I misspelled your name. I did recognize you Sojourn. Hope you are doing well. Here I am having a tough time with my pet dog Kittu. He is growing stubborn day by day.
Post automatically merged:

I can sleep soundly when I'm physically tired and I'm really sleepy, apart from that the environment must also be calm and my stomach not hungry or thirsty, or holding back the urge to urinate or defecate.
Tiredness does induce sleep but an upset and empty stomach does disturb sleep.

Last edited:
I do get about 7-8 hours of sleep every day and personally I'm happy about that if you want good time sleep you should go to bed at the same time every night I do not like to stay late I do not drink coffe or energy drinks so I get tired

I do get about 7-8 hours of sleep every day and personally I'm happy about that if you want good time sleep you should go to bed at the same time every night I do not like to stay late I do not drink coffe or energy drinks so I get tired
You are getting the correct amount of sleep. I too go to bed at the same time. I don't take energy drinks and therefore can sleep soundly.

Most of us struggle to get good sleep at night and that is mainly because kf stress and worry about life and many things, and i guess taking some time to exercise and interact with friends about our stress life will help us to get good sleep.

Most of us struggle to get good sleep at night and that is mainly because kf stress and worry about life and many things, and i guess taking some time to exercise and interact with friends about our stress life will help us to get good sleep.
There are some yoga, especially pranayam that induces sleep after relieving you of your stress. I did them regularly and don't need them now as I am sleeping well.

I only wish I knew a secret for getting a good night's sleep. I always find I wake a lot of the time not feeling refreshed but that could be due to a fibromyalgia flare-up.

I have heard that staying away from all screens before bed at least half an hour before can help you drift off to sleep.

I use various methods like taking melatonin supplement, chamomile tea and other products , yet all these methods fail at times and I remain awake.

Maybe your mind is full or you are stressed; that's why you are still awake. I've experienced this before, and I try to be stress-free so I can sleep more soundly.

Paraphrase

There are some yoga, especially pranayam that induces sleep after relieving you of your stress. I did them regularly and don't need them now as I am sleeping well.
Oh wow, i didn't know that their is a yoga that will help us to go to sleep, personally most of the times i sleep late because i work online and tray to have good sleep at the weekend.

Oh wow, i didn't know that their is a yoga that will help us to go to sleep, personally most of the times i sleep late because i work online and tray to have good sleep at the weekend.
Yes, there a few yoga exercises for good sleep which I did before lying down on bed.You can do them on your bed and then lying down. I don't need to do them now as I am sleep well now.

13,116Threads
98,577Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member