• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

What adult accomplishment do you have that your younger self would be proud of?

klassicdoll

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.068876
Referral Credit
I'm sure all of us had dreams when we were little that we hoped to realize when we grew older. And now that we are adults, it is incredibly gratifying to realize that some of our ambitions have already been accomplished, like having the career we want, a dream house, dream travel destinations, and the list just goes on. So is there something you have accomplished that has made your younger self proud? If so, what is it? 😊

When I was a child I always dreamed of reaching the countries I like. Then I was able to travel abroad as a tourist to New Zealand, China, Seoul Korea, Brunei, Malaysia, Australia, and Thailand. I have not yet achieved my dream of going to Las Vegas. 😁. I also finished many courses undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate, but my courses didn't make me rich.:giggle:

When I was a child I always dreamed of reaching the countries I like. Then I was able to travel abroad as a tourist to New Zealand, China, Seoul Korea, Brunei, Malaysia, Australia, and Thailand. I have not yet achieved my dream of going to Las Vegas. 😁. I also finished many courses undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate, but my courses didn't make me rich.:giggle:
Maybe you're not rich with money, but you are richer with knowledge.

Maybe you're not rich with money, but you are richer with knowledge.
Thank you so much my friend 😍. The tours that I had for 14 times were all financed by my foreigner bf, so sad he passed away 5 years ago leaving my heart in pain and broken into pieces 😔. But I've moved on.

Thank you so much my friend 😍. The tours that I had for 14 times were all financed by my foreigner bf, so sad he passed away 5 years ago leaving my heart in pain and broken into pieces 😔. But I've moved on.
Everything happens for different reasons and purposes. His memories will remain in your heart forever.

Everything happens for different reasons and purposes. His memories will remain in your heart forever.
Yes, so true but there are times when I cannot avoid my tears to fall What a waste of feeling and love that shattered.

I'm sure all of us had dreams when we were little that we hoped to realize when we grew older. And now that we are adults, it is incredibly gratifying to realize that some of our ambitions have already been accomplished, like having the career we want, a dream house, dream travel destinations, and the list just goes on. So is there something you have accomplished that has made your younger self proud? If so, what is it? 😊
In my childhood days I had many dreams.. I just want to highlight one thing is my attitude was to be an Electronic Engineer.. 😃😃😃But I am not achieved it ...

I am accomplished as an educator, but sadly, I was able to practice it in just a short period of time. Nevertheless, I'm happy that I found another job that, in some way or another, feels like I'm into it because I almost spent 13 years in it, and I found it an accomplishment because not all have a chance to have it.

It took so much much time to really establish and find my passion,i call it my IKIGAI but i am glad that i was able to and i am working towards making it a reality.I love to put smiles on peoples faces and i feel mostly people just want hope and security that it is going to be fine.

I am now a medical doctor student and it took quite some years for me to finally make the decision to enroll back to school in that course.

Last edited:
10,477Threads
84,064Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back