What age is appropriate for marriage?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
When it comes to marriage we all have a specific age group that we consider the appropriate time for it, and most of the times we all have a plane when to get married and star family, so in your opinion what age is the right one to start a family and get married?

Age 18 is qualified to get married but that age isn't advisable. For me, it's best to marry at age 25.This age both are having a stable job and stable decisions.
wow 25 is still very young and in my area 25 years old male or female even don't finish their college studies. and don't lough but most of them live with their parents.

Well, in my country (Italy), official weddings are increasingly rare, but recently it is customary living together as an engaged couple. This is because now, especially for young people, it is unfortunately increasingly difficult to have a permanent job, and therefore a stable economic situation. In fact, these factors could often bring the marriage into crisis with the responsibilities of the constraints.​

When it comes to marriage we all have a specific age group that we consider the appropriate time for it, and most of the times we all have a plane when to get married and star family, so in your opinion what age is the right one to start a family and get married?
For me 18 is too young to get married as we have to complete our education and make a career. I got married at 24 but had completed my postgraduation but didn't start a career as the job market then was facing a crisis. However getting married has no fixed age these days as people marry whenever they want a partner.

Well, in my country (Italy), official weddings are increasingly rare, but recently it is customary living together as an engaged couple. This is because now, especially for young people, it is unfortunately increasingly difficult to have a permanent job, and therefore a stable economic situation. In fact, these factors could often bring the marriage into crisis with the responsibilities of the constraints.​
True thinking about marriage needs some considerations before diving in to it and in order to have safe and good life style its better to have good job and financial supports before starting any relationships.

True thinking about marriage needs some considerations before diving in to it and in order to have safe and good life style its better to have good job and financial supports before starting any relationships.
Furthermore, a second factor must be considered, that is, loving each other and meeting outside are two different things compared to living together in the same house. Sometimes when two people reach the stage of cohabitation, there sometimes (and today often) problems between the couple begin.

It depends on the people in the relationship. Sometimes at 18, being together helps the couple control their sexual desires and settle down as members of society. It would be physical and emotional torture to put them off.

Other times, people need more time to mature, work through the mental health issues from their family of origin, or have other experiences. Travel is difficult once you're married, for example, so wannabe travelers need to stretch their legs before they commit. People need to be able to make this decision for themselves when they are ready, not have a bunch of nagging and pressure one way or another.

Furthermore, a second factor must be considered, that is, loving each other and meeting outside are two different things compared to living together in the same house. Sometimes when two people reach the stage of cohabitation, there sometimes (and today often) problems between the couple begin.
Yeah this things happen when the two partners have never been together, and when the relationship is not long like it supposed to be, they rush to live together and that will affect them after they live together and when they start to get to know each other.

wow 25 is still very young and in my area 25 years old male or female even don't finish their college studies. and don't lough but most of them live with their parents.
In my country age 22 a person is already professional except for medicine, architecture, engineering, and nursing courses, they need another one-year practicum for board exams.

Age 18 is qualified to get married but that age isn't advisable. For me, it's best to marry at age 25.This age both are having a stable job and stable decisions.
I can’t really say a good age I will say as long as you are over 18. I was 19 married for 21 years had 3 beautiful kids.

I can’t really say a good age I will say as long as you are over 18. I was 19 married for 21 years had 3 beautiful kids.
You are so right, at least over 18 . That age is still young, but they opt to choose to marry at a young age. My niece married at 18. She has 3 kids, the eldest is 13 years old now and my niece is 31 this December. They are now in UK. She and her husband are nurses working there in a government hospital in Tauntun, UK. I missed the kiddos.

it is not worth it to marry if you are in your twenties because you can just be a couple plus your personality is forming and after that marriege you might not like that person
You are right that's another aspect as in our early twenties we aren't that mature.

I don't believe there is a specific age when it comes to marriage, the most important thing is i believe is that one should be matured enough to go into marriage.

In my country age 22 a person is already professional except for medicine, architecture, engineering, and nursing courses, they need another one-year practicum for board exams.
Wow just wow, that is very amazing, you guys are so lucky, because if you finish your school and become professional by the age of 22 then you have plenty of time to work and you still can get marred before 30.

Wow just wow, that is very amazing, you guys are so lucky, because if you finish your school and become professional by the age of 22 then you have plenty of time to work and you still can get marred before 30.
Young people nowadays never aspire to marry young because of what they observe in today's inflation problem. When you marry young, you will multiply and money is much needed during marriage and when they have a baby.

Young people nowadays never aspire to marry young because of what they observe in today's inflation problem. When you marry young, you will multiply and money is much needed during marriage and when they have a baby.
True, after marriage there will be another level that comes after we live together, like you said kids come after marriage, some times i appreciate the westerns because they don't have a kid till they get on their feet and have some financial supports, but in my country if couples get married then having kids is mandatory due to the social pressure.

13,116Threads
98,577Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member