What age is appropriate for marriage?

True, after marriage there will be another level that comes after we live together, like you said kids come after marriage, some times i appreciate the westerns because they don't have a kid till they get on their feet and have some financial supports, but in my country if couples get married then having kids is mandatory due to the social pressure.
That is insanity a mandatory to have kids during marriage. What if the husband or the wife is impotent? Are they going to prison?:D

That is insanity a mandatory to have kids during marriage. What if the husband or the wife is impotent? Are they going to prison?:D
I don't want to say that but where i am from if the husband or the wife is impotent or can't have a baby then the family will involve and the family immediately insist a divorce and that is a bad thing, most of the time the community thing only the females have this problem.

I think age does not play an important role, but your feelings and your position in society. To be honest, even at the age of 18, a person can be wealthy and provide for his family. And let's say that he and his partner are from high school, I think it does not prevent them from getting married if they have such a desire

13,116Threads
98,577Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member