What antivirus software do you prefer?

Lifeson

Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.128000
Referral Credit
When people talk about antivirus software on the internet, they usually ask what the best brand is, but that is a very subjective matter because each company stresses certain features that others don't have.

That's why I'm asking: what is your preferred brand of antivirus software, and why? 🖥️💻

in my case I use Mcafee, it is a very complete antivirus and for me it works perfectly, before I used the free version of Avast antivirus, but it had too many security flaws from my point of view.

The anti virus software Smadav from Malaysia is very good also the other one Kaspersky. I installed the Kaspersky app on my Android phone. It's a very good anti virus.
Yeah smadav antivirus is better than other antiviruses for me, and to be honest i never used any antivirus for my phone till now, since the beginning of smart phone i never did install antivirus on my phone but till now nothing happened with all phones i have used.

Yeah smadav antivirus is better than other antiviruses for me, and to be honest i never used any antivirus for my phone till now, since the beginning of smart phone i never did install antivirus on my phone but till now nothing happened with all phones i have used.
You install the app of Kaspersky. It is a very smart anti-virus you can hear the creepy sound of the virus once kicked out by Kaspersky.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member