What are Some of The Things You Have Learned as a Business Owner?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
As a business owner, you learn a lot along the way. It can include budgeting, keeping positive customer relationships, employing employees, managing risks, delivering customer service, negotiating contracts, and many other things. As a business owner, what have you learned so far?

One thing I have come to learn since I started my business is that there is no product or services that is considered expensive. We are all different individuals the price placed by person A might be different from person B due to various factors like cost transportation for each individuals and other expenses. After all everyone is trying to make profit.

One thing I have come to learn since I started my business is that there is no product or services that is considered expensive. We are all different individuals the price placed by person A might be different from person B due to various factors like cost transportation for each individuals and other expenses. After all everyone is trying to make profit.
Absolutely!!! Person A might have to price his or her product more because of many different factors, for instance, location, supply, and so on. Meanwhile, person B might do the other way around.

One of the things I have learned as a business owner is the need to always be in charge. That attribute has spilled into my personal life that I anticipate things before they happen.

12,039Threads
92,835Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member