Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.412563
Referral Credit
For a time now, I have been working on PTP forum websites. I like that I can make some money from it. They are not much, but that is fine. Isn't something better than nothing? It also provides flexibility. I don't have to work from 9 to 5. I get to practice my English and writing skills while also meeting new people from all over the world. I also have the opportunity to communicate my thoughts and feelings.

The main benefit of working on PTP sites or forum sites is that I can practice sharing ideas or opinions, we can also learn a lot from content written by other members, all the members I know are also friendly and kind, besides, every post we create will get a reward.

The main benefits of paid to post website is as the name implies, we are being paid to post, then there is the fact that we are learning new things and we are able to share all that we know to others as well.

It is from a ptp forum site like RIF where I got the idea to operate a business which I am having now. A ptp site also relaxes me, and eases my stress and loneliness.
RIF seems to have closed down, personally there are many benefits to joining the PTP site, we can also look for new ideas, and greatly increase our knowledge, work in a relaxed manner, and reduce feelings of loneliness.

RIF seems to have closed down, personally there are many benefits to joining the PTP site, we can also look for new ideas, and greatly increase our knowledge, work in a relaxed manner, and reduce feelings of loneliness.
That's right. Posting in a forum site like DBucks and RIF is always on my mind. I am happy doing activities here. It relaxes me.

The only benefit I see is immediate earnings. However, most paid to pst sites have very poor payment rates and it is impossible to make even $10 despite posting on the site every day. There is also a question about sustainability of these sites

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member