• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What are the biggest things you have come to learn about money?

I learned that as the income grows, the expenses grows as well. Then I realized that it should be the case. I have learned not to add more stuff that I don't need. So I will continue to focus on the things I needed the most and do away with my wants.
I think this is about the biggest financial lesson anyone can learn. Money is only going where value is.

One of the good things I have come to know and learn about money is how to spend it if you spend your money wisely you will also be able to save some for yourself
I agree with you. If you knoq and understand the value of our money, we are sure where we are going to put it or maybe invest it wisely.

I learned that as the income grows, the expenses grows as well. Then I realized that it should be the case. I have learned not to add more stuff that I don't need. So I will continue to focus on the things I needed the most and do away with my wants.
You are right the truth is that as we gain more income we gain higher taste too. You need UK now discipline yourself.

I have learned that if a person has some money, there are a large number of people trying to steal the money, it becomes very difficult to trust anyone including relatives who do not have money.

I have come to learn that you have to work hard and smart to make money. There is no easy money. Always upgrade your skills so that you can earn more. Make investment to grow your wealth. Never spend more than you earn.
That's right no easy money anywhere . So we need to always upgrade our skills so that you can earn more money

12,091Threads
93,199Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member