What are the changes you would love to see in the world?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
Are you a very sensitive person and feel sad about some happenings in the world. What are those things you wished you can changed in the world. For me it is eradicate poverty from. all homes if possible. How about you?

I really want to see peace, and loving, and no hanger, our world is suffering with this things and i really want to see those thinds disappear.
Yes I need to see only peace and no more war. Lord please come heal our land.

After looking at the present scenerio of the world almost all of us are crying from inside, the war is killing innocent children. My point is, the soldiers paid for their jobs they have mind set to fight and knows it very well as he may be wounded or die. But a child, whether it would be yours or mine they have their innocent dreams. They must be treated very gently no matter to which religion they belongs. No matter he or she is black or white. There places are our heart not the bombs parts.
I want to see world peaceful at least to love with children to love with their dreams.

Yes I need to see only peace and no more war. Lord please come heal our land.
Amen, their are many families, many women and also children's who are suffering from this evil things, its very sad to see those children's in tear and with sad face and giving up on their life.

For me it pains me so much when I see a lot of people fighting themselves and even killing themselves. This has made me realize that we humans are our own problem.

For me it pains me so much when I see a lot of people fighting themselves and even killing themselves. This has made me realize that we humans are our own problem.
They do this for the show and the money, unfortunately. They get some chunks to do some harmful steps on their health.

They do this for the show and the money, unfortunately. They get some chunks to do some harmful steps on their health.
Indeed money and greed has been one of the major reasons people do what they do today, even going as far as hurting or killing their fellow human.

Are you a very sensitive person and feel sad about some happenings in the world. What are those things you wished you can changed in the world. For me it is eradicate poverty from. all homes if possible. How about you?
It's the same with me. I would like to see everyone with a sustainable income. Nobody would have to depend on anybody financially even the old and sick.

It's understandable to wish for an end to poverty; it's a pervasive issue that affects millions worldwide. If I could change something, I'd focus on promoting education and equal opportunities for everyone. Education empowers individuals and communities, breaking the cycle of poverty and creating a brighter future for all.

13,206Threads
99,079Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member