What are the characteristics of second choice in relationships? | Discussion Bucks

What are the characteristics of second choice in relationships?

Suba

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.093875
Referral Credit
Second choice is a situation/condition where a person feels that they are not the main choice but only a second option after someone else. So on the priority scale there are other people who are made the main priority rather than themselves in the relationship. If a situation like this is allowed to continue, it will certainly disrupt the continuity of the relationship, resulting in disharmony, discomfort and tension in the relationship. The question often arises, why wasn't I made the main priority? In your opinion, what are the characteristics of a second choice in a relationship?

I have not experienced it and of course, if I am not the first priority, I will never say yes as the person's second choice. I will kick his ass.

Though I have not experienced this personally, but I would not advise anyone to go into any kind of relationship where you are treated as a second choice or option.

As far as I know, I also don't feel like I'm being made a second choice in a relationship, but I also often hear from friends' chats, things like he/she doesn't pay enough attention to you, for example on your birthday, he doesn't care about supporting positive activities that you're going to do.