What are the Disadvantages of Using a Phone?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.412563
Referral Credit
While a phone comes with many advantages, it has some disadvantages, too. Using your phone too much can be a distraction to things that need to be done right away, especially in office settings. In addition, it will help you feel isolated because you will be focused on your phone and you will not talk to the people around you. It can also adversely affect sleep and you can be addicted to it. Anything else you want to add?

Also sometimes, excessive use of phones can also cause accident especially when one is addicted to it.I see teens pressing their phones while walking on a busy road and sometimes get carried away , drivers are also not left behind as most of them even receive phone calls while driving

I feel very limited when I am working with a phone. You can't type with two hands on a phone as you would have done with a PC. And phones are not as fast as personal computers.

Mobile phone has many advantages, but it's also has it's disadvantages. When you are phone addicted, this can cause a serious problem to you, you Can spend more time on it till you forget the vital things that need to be done, at times it's can even makes you look useful in the mist of people.

The small screen and keyboard size makes it difficult to read and write on most smartphones they are mainly suitable for watching videos and clicking on ads, doing surveys, the menu options are different.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member