What are the financial benefits of getting married?

Marriage is like business. The husband and wife build their future through their shared earnings, gain profit by having kids and may experience failure if marriage is centered with selfishness and betrayal. It's like business that may go bankrupt.

In marriage the couple shares their earnings, do budgeting, plan a saving for kids education and retirement. It's like business.
Post automatically merged:

We are on the same boat, Star. I do not aspire to get married. LOL. I just want to be with someone and be happy. I do not want to have children either because it is a big responsibility.
I will only marry if the guy can match with my income or else he will be depended on me. It's also not on my mind to have someone to live with. It's a mortal sin.

Last edited:
Marriage is a whole big financial responsibility. You need to learn being responsible for the financial needs of another person. It is a big deal but with an understanding spouse who is also hardworking, you won't feel all that burden.

In some countries, politicians are supporting cheater married couples in criminal defamation, financial fraud on older single professionals with some savings, so single people have to waste a lot of time and money to prevent well connected married couples from robbing their savings.

In some countries, politicians are supporting cheater married couples in criminal defamation, financial fraud on older single professionals with some savings, so single people have to waste a lot of time and money to prevent well connected married couples from robbing their savings.
How could other people rob your savings when it's yours and you keep your credit card or ATM card. How could that happen. It never happened in my country.

From my perspective, married individuals enjoy numerous benefits.
This is looking like an intention to spam the forum. This post doesn't add any value to the discussion. We all know that married individuals might enjoy some benefits. You should have told us what the benefits are.

Back to the topic, the financial benefits of getting married is that as a man, you won't spend money to be getting intimacy as you would have your wife available anytime.

12,099Threads
93,235Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member