What are the key tips to avoid disqualifications and rejections on surveys apps? | Discussion Bucks

What are the key tips to avoid disqualifications and rejections on surveys apps?

Stardom22

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵7.280188
Referral Credit
Although most survey apps have a higher disqualification and rejection rates, the following key factors can keep you off from the unnecessary survey screen outs :

Be honest on answering of the survey questions.
Be consistent on your responses
Be attentive and concentrate whenever doing the online surveys
Ensure you follow the instructions of the survey like not using VPN when not asked to among others.

As for me, it doesn't work. I tried to answer honestly and never got an assignment. Since they cannot verify your identity, you need to provide such information that would definitely be useful for them, and I even took part once and earned 1 dollar per survey

One key tip we need to always pay attention to is reading the survey questions properly. Most times it can be pretty tiresome reading the questions, this might lead to giving wrong answers that might disqualify you.

There is alot of quality you must possess to qualify for a survey you must originate from top teir country like Canada if you operate from low their country you won't get enough survey but you will be accepted