What Are the Simple Things That Make you Happy

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Some of the simple things that make me happy are - spending quality time with my doggos, going to the beach, reading an inspirational book, and watching a good movie or TV series. I am fortunate that I live 15 minutes away from the beach so I do not have to spend a lot to relax or be away from the hustle and bustle of city life.

There are so many simple things that can actually make me happy, some of these things includes having a good rest, playing a nice game, or watching a good movie.

There are so many simple things that can actually make me happy, some of these things includes having a good rest, playing a nice game, or watching a good movie.
Yes happiness don't need to cost a thing. You just have to look around you and get the happiness from simple things that you love.

The simplest thing that make me feel happy mostly when am sad is music. With the EarPods on my ear while some cool music is playing is the best thing that always make me feel happy .

I get happy easily and if someone needs to make me happy they can do it very easily, personally seeing peoples getting happy makes me happy especially seeing my families and parents happy makes me happy more than anything.
Yes, seeing other people happy and content can make me happy, too. Their energy is contagious.
Post automatically merged:

I think just being alive makes me very happy. I wake up daily and feel good because not everyone wakes up daily.
Yes, being simply alive is a blessing.

Yup. You do not need to break the bank to be happy.

The simplest thing that make me feel happy mostly when am sad is music. With the EarPods on my ear while some cool music is playing is the best thing that always make me feel happy .
Which music genre do you like the most? I like R&B.

Yes, seeing other people happy and content can make me happy, too. Their energy is contagious.
Indeed, there is noting more happier than seeing our families getting happy and joy, i will do everything i can to see them happy.

The simplest things that always make me happy mostly when am not in good mode is music. Whenever I listen to my favorite songs, it always strengthen me and motivate me. Also playing football also help me in contributing to my happiness. At times doing those things make me feel happy again when I’m not in good mode.

The simplest things that always make me happy mostly when am not in good mode is music. Whenever I listen to my favorite songs, it always strengthen me and motivate me. Also playing football also help me in contributing to my happiness. At times doing those things make me feel happy again when I’m not in good mode.
Yes, good music can make me happy as well. I listen to R&B and pop music.

Oh, wow. Glad to hear you are playing football. :)

Well as for me , spending more time with the people who I love and those that we care with each other

Sometimes listening to music can really help, I usually see people enjoy and dance while listening to music

13,150Threads
98,782Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member