What are the Types of Articles and Topics in Writer's Corner (Article Submissions)?

Solution
Please refer to this for guidelines:
@fords8 - I don't think that it would be a wise idea to make thing complicated. You can create a separate website l related to discussionbucks like "articlebucks(dot)com". However, this would require you to buy a separate domain. Having said that, moving articles to the category of normal posts on discussionbucks may also discourage many writers from posting.
Out of curiosity, why do you believe it would be a better option to form an entire new website for articles? Discussion Bucks continues to grow its members base due to new content that eventually appears in Google searches. Opening an entire new website for this wouldn’t really be beneficial to Discussion Bucks and could also be more of a headache for Fords to try and operate by himself.

Out of curiosity, why do you believe it would be a better option to form an entire new website for articles? Discussion Bucks continues to grow its members base due to new content that eventually appears in Google searches. Opening an entire new website for this wouldn’t really be beneficial to Discussion Bucks and could also be more of a headache for Fords to try and operate by himself.

I was just offering my two cents. If it is not feasible to create a new website, then that's fine. Many website owners also create a "sister website" of their original website. They run two different websites. I have known many such people who created a sister website and they were running two sites at the same time. However, if fords does not want to create one, then it's okay.

I just seen a post on FC about a writing site. Person said they made .0001 cent for a four hour activity.

So let me ask, what is a good pay for a 2500 word article with a few images? Lets say it is going to go on the front page. I wonder what writers think is fair.
I wouldn't write 2500 words article for less than $25, but as a staff on DB I was willing to write 1000 word article for $3 payment. Due to ownership change my article went on pending mode. :D
Similar thing happened to me on Index Forum. When Jordan owned it, he offered $10 per article (1000 plus words) in a private chat and I submitted an article, but then he went through a lot of problems and never worked on the article feature. Later he sold the forum to Cam and when I talked to Cam, he was not willing to work on articles.

13,027Threads
98,025Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member