What are you doing with online earned funds?

I have earned online money for about some years now, and all the money i earn from online money earning platforms i use them to trad online and make some good additional moneys.
Yeah it is good you are making investment with them than just spending

I use the money I make online for paying for domain renewal , webhosting, though the tech and internet companies, government agencies are falsely claiming that government employees who do not spend any money for paying for domains since 2010.

Yeah since the money i earn from online earning platforms small it is better to invest them on other earning options and make them bit valuable.
Way to go on this one. Just try to reinvest what you get from earned sites than spending them

Way to go on this one. Just try to reinvest what you get from earned sites than spending them
I am trying my best to reinvest those money i earn from free earning platforms and try to make them worth even more, in that way i can use the money for better things.

I am using the money for paying for domain renewal, webhosting and other business expenses. Due to the extremely high levels of financial fraud in the internet, tech sector, government agencies are falsely claiming that their housewife, call girl, school dropout and other fraud employees are paying the expenses.

Reinvesting it back into the websites that I am working for or planning to start at this point. I'm also looking to earn enough from everything to get an apartment of my own for a lot of reasons.

I do not have a specific thing I do with my online funds though. There are times where i invest it back into my offline business or other forms of investment l, then there are times where i spend it on things that I need.

Anything I earn online is my earnings from self-employment and goes towards living and supporting my family. Anything I have left over after I have paid bills, paid for essentials and I know everything is covered goes into my savings.

We are all making money online but it would be better than we make good use of it jo matter how small. So what are you doing with your earned funds?
I use to invest it in Binance. But the last money I received from RIF i use it to celebrate Christmas and new year. The next cash out, i will use it to invest in cryptocurrency staking.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member