What are you doing with online earned funds?

This is what I am doing now. Every time I get the payment from online earning, I transfer it to my bank account so I use it.

In India we don't have provision to keep your earnings in your PayPal account. They automatically get transferred to your bank account after 2-3 days otherwise I would prefer to keep it in my PayPal account.

In India we don't have provision to keep your earnings in your PayPal account. They automatically get transferred to your bank account after 2-3 days otherwise I would prefer to keep it in my PayPal account.
Is that safe that way? Because here in the Philippines, we can keep it for as long as we want. There is no restriction but it is not easy to transfer from PayPal to other means.

Is that safe that way? Because here in the Philippines, we can keep it for as long as we want. There is no restriction but it is not easy to transfer from PayPal to other means.

I don't know if it is safe or not but I have heard from the people of US that they keep their money in their paypal account and use it through the card.

I don't know if it is safe or not but I have heard from the people of US that they keep their money in their paypal account and use it through the card.
I am not sure if we have a PayPal card here, I have not heard of it. But we can keep the money in our PayPal account and so far it is safe. But now, I don't have money left on my PayPal account because I already transferred it. LOL

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member