What are you eating right now?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
I feel hungry after work and after commented some posts. I opened our ref and saw ice cream m yeheey!!! And then I open a box of cookies, a very good partner of my ice cream. My ice cream brand is fruit salad and I am eating it now while posting. It eases my boredom. Eating ice cream is my favorite. I only consume one big mug. What about you? What are you eating right now?

Wave Hello GIF by Bluey

I am hungry right now, am still in the office and may postpone eating something until I get home. For lunch I had pork broth and pickled fresh vegetables.

I feel hungry after work and after commented some posts. I opened our ref and saw ice cream m yeheey!!! And then I open a box of cookies, a very good partner of my ice cream. My ice cream brand is fruit salad and I am eating it now while posting. It eases my boredom. Eating ice cream is my favorite. I only consume one big mug. What about you? What are you eating right now?

Wave Hello GIF by Bluey
That's perfect for hot weather @Starmix . Well, for me, I am currently having nips and a cold fruit tea 😊 .

That's perfect for hot weather @Starmix . Well, for me, I am currently having nips and a cold fruit tea 😊 .
It is so hot in our country as if we're burnt. Eating ice cream is the best remedy. I also like Nips. I am a fan of it 😍.

13,201Threads
99,061Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member