What are you planning right now?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.230750
Referral Credit
Do you have something amazing, unbelievable, or weird plan this time? That plan may not be related to business or investment but a plan out of the blue. In my case, the plan that I have drafted at this moment is to do mountain climbing during summer vacation. I am now feeling happy and thrilled about my plan. My next plan will be to advertize this plan on Facebook. I need companions during mountain climbing.

No, I currently do not have anything planned that would be amazing in some fashion. But I am hoping that I would get the job opportunity that would be amazing, because of the income increase. I applied to be a emergency dispatcher, and am waiting to hear back on if I need to do any of the tests they listed in the application.

No, I currently do not have anything planned that would be amazing in some fashion. But I am hoping that I would get the job opportunity that would be amazing, because of the income increase. I applied to be a emergency dispatcher, and am waiting to hear back on if I need to do any of the tests they listed in the application.
Congrats, you will surely be hired for that job you applied. Isn't that a hard job, emergency dispatcher? Are you in the medical-related field?

Congrats, you will surely be hired for that job you applied. Isn't that a hard job, emergency dispatcher? Are you in the medical-related field?
Yes, it's a hard job, but it isn't medical related. It is the person you call, when you have an emergency that sends out police, ambulances or the firefighters.

Yes, it's a hard job, but it isn't medical related. It is the person you call, when you have an emergency that sends out police, ambulances or the firefighters.
That is a challenging job and you can do it in the comfort of your home, or you might be required to report to the office. You can surely do it perfectly.

That is a challenging job and you can do it in the comfort of your home, or you might be required to report to the office. You can surely do it perfectly.
You have to go into the office, as all of the equipment that is needed, cannot be bought commercially and is tied to outside radio and telephone towers.

You have to go into the office, as all of the equipment that is needed, cannot be bought commercially and is tied to outside radio and telephone towers.
Oh, I see, therefore you will seldom be here on DBucks and RIF because you are required to report to the office. That is also a good job, and we need a job this time because of the insanely increased prices of commodities and bills.

My planning is to expand my offline business and move forward. For this I am working very hard and trying to get some advance things on credit.
You can surely make it. Never be afraid as long as the fire of passion is within you. Many failed because of fear , it is better to cast away the fears to succeed perfectly.

13,073Threads
98,377Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member