• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What are you saving for at the moment?

Right now, I am saving for my house rent. I pay a monthly house rent which would be due by the end of the month. I have been saving for it for like a year now.

I am saving for my old age whenever possible , since I am a private citizen without any kind of pension. I rarely make a profit since I pay a large amount for domain renewals and someone else is getting a monthly government salary for faking domain ownership since 2010, due to the fraud of the top tech and internet companies.

I'm still on the savings for my new laptop. I want to get something of top quality and it would cost me some money
I think we are in the same boat. I am saving for a new laptop too. My old laptop is getting slower by the day. Need something that would make me more productive.

12,074Threads
93,039Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member