What are you thinking this time?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.514150
Referral Credit
Our mind can store many thoughts up to a maximum of 70,000 every day. This is according to Albert Einstein, so let us not be afraid to keep on thinking especially on what is best for our lives. Right now, I am thinking about how to become rich through my small business. Do you think a small business could bring us to richness? Life is tough and we all have our own battles to fight and win. What do you think?

I'm thinking how to be a winner in life. I know we have mind power to achieve great things in life. I also have small business too and I imagine it being successful

At the moment i am currently thinking about my birthday that is on the 13th of this month. Normally i don't usually hold parties or anything big. What i normally do is spend time with my family and all that. I was thinking about cooking something for my family but the money j was expecting haven't pulled through, anyways anyhow things goes though.

I guess a small business could bring you wealth as long as you keep working hard and don't give up on it. Having a small business is a good start to richness.
That is how to thrive a business by making a small business through hard work and perseverance plus, the right tactics and strategies which are found in business planning. Also, invest more.

What am I thinking right now? How to make more money online. One of my goals is to have financial freedom so I could support my parents. Also, I want to have my own space - a space that is more comfortable. I live in a small apartment. Molds grow here when left for quite a long time. Yikes.

What am I thinking right now? How to make more money online. One of my goals is to have financial freedom so I could support my parents. Also, I want to have my own space - a space that is more comfortable. I live in a small apartment. Molds grow here when left for quite a long time. Yikes.
Talk to the apartment owner to paint the molded area. Or consult an expert online how to kill or stop molds from appearing. I'm also thinking to have a branch of my milk tea business.

Wow, I did not think that we could have so many opinions, because in fact, I think that I have no more than 10 of them. Right now, I am thinking about the decision to move to another apartment
I hope you have already moved to another apartment to get rid of the mold. There are no molds at home, dunno why are there molds in an apartment.

13,123Threads
98,614Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member