What are your thoughts on mirror-related phobias?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
This seems like a strange fear to me, but I used to have a similar one when I was younger, to the point that I was afraid to look in the mirror for a long time. Perhaps because, to make light of the various spiritual creatures that I was informed could emerge there by my classmates? However, what are your thoughts about it?

Everyone have their fears though, and am pretty sure does who have this definitely have reasons why they fear this. When I was small I was scared to look at the mirror at night cause I was told it would attract some sort of demon.

Everyone have their fears though, and am pretty sure does who have this definitely have reasons why they fear this. When I was small I was scared to look at the mirror at night cause I was told it would attract some sort of demon.
It's the same for me and now I'm sometimes afraid to look in the mirror especially at night, and I was also told that if you look in the mirror for a long time, it can also cause some kind of reflection of your other personality

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member