• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What books will you advice a prospective entrepreneur to read?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.281750
Referral Credit
As a prospective entrepreneur, i will like to know some books that will help me ro learn about entrepreneurship, strategies to use and important things to know. I have read Rich Dad and poor Dad, The richest man of Babylon and Positive thinking. I want to read more books that will help me to be grounded in entrepreneurship.

I don't normally read books on business before, but I have heard a lot of people recommend rich dad poor dad. I downloaded this book yesterday, and would start reading it soon.

One should consider reading books like "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. It is the first book that started teaching me the concept of value for money. Another book I would easily recommend is, "The richest man in Babylon". The book would teach you about business leadership.

12,048Threads
92,915Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member