Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
Hello everyone,

I wanted to post a thread here and ask how we could improve. We are looking for general feedback, what would cause you to want to participate further in Discussion Bucks? Are there any features you would like to see, maybe something we should remove? All feedback will go toward making Discussion Bucks a better online community.

I think one way to increase the activities of more members is to add other activities like competitions and the likes. You could carry out extra events like the best articles or any other thing creative from time to time, this would keep them engage and eager to find out what you have install for them next. Not everything has to be rewarded with cash though. Some of the rewards could just be a special tittle added to their names or the winner could have access to a specific/ special feature for a week or few days and so on.

• Like Button
Reactions: Carson20t and Devin
The simplicity in most forums has made it difficulty for other people to take the forum platforms seriously and Dbucks is no exception.Hence the forum must continue to target people that are quality people and do not want to earn only through threads and comments.Quality people must be part and parcel of providing liquidity in the forum sites because they also want to grow from their initial stage.

So in simpler terms;
1.Dbucks must continue to be the hub of incubating start-up entreprenuers with well thought and quality tutorials on how to threads and articles.Even if it is locked content that one must pay a little fee in order to access.

2.Dbucks must be very intrumental in promoting the marketplace to ensure there is active buying and selling of simple products and or services more especially virtual and digital ones there such as traffic traction for bloggers,vloggers,social platforms and other services like coding,marketing,content creation,influencers,voice over etc.

3.Dbucks must continue to build credibility by adding more stuffing memebers even on voluntary basis when still in development,planning to license and trademark its business activities,planning quarterly performance or annuall reviews or quarterly and annual fnancial reviews and publishing its earning statistics to relevant shareholders and if possible to the general public through a newslatter or so.

4.Dbucks must promote its social platforms and continue to grow their userbase worldwide,this will help in keeping on building on an active community membership.

5.Dbucks must continue to interract with well deserving individuals in real time,such as funding a simple start up business more especially those in very vulnerables countries but they just want to make a change with programs like opening a gaming station for them with just a seed capital of about $600 even as a consessional loan,a barbershop with a seed capital of $250,a computer cafe with a seed capital of $600,a simple poultry business with a seed capital of $600.Aligning with such real time projects will make and take Dbucks to another level.

Latsly we owe it to mother nature to continue to promote eco friendly activities such as plant a tree or any other eco friendly noble cause such as pomoting user of biodregable materials for women sanitary products or baby diapers.LET US GO MAKE HISTORY>

I think the site needs to differentiate itself away from "let's discuss how to make money" sorts of topics. I understand that this is a paid-to-post forum, but looking at the forum listing when I first joined, I was like "ugh, Bizdustry clone".

This forum promised me a "variety of topics". I think the forum should expand to cover creative pursuits. What about an art forum, subforums for video creation, a place where people can post beta reading requests for nonfiction ebooks, a place to post creative writing like stories and poetry, maybe even a place for forum games and RPG? @Devin

• Like Button
Reactions: Fidelia and Devin
The forum is still young. I don't think there is need to start implementing a lot of things in the forum now. Allow the forum to start evolving on itself for now and pay more attention to the payment of poster promptly. As time goes now, the forum will be able to have more vibrant posters and users.