• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

What cryptos do you stake?

riberet19

Team Lead
Staff member
Earnings Enforcer
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.391063
Referral Credit
Personally, right now I stake Cosmos Atom, Cardano and also Polkadot, Atom and Polkadot offer very good returns, Atom (Around 20%) Polkadot (around 10%) while Cardano does not have a very high APY (4%) but I like the currency and I stake it, which coins do you stake ?

I am relatively new in the world of staking crypto. It happens that I recently came across this idea accidentally when I was working on a popular GPT site that has a range of crypto faucets. This limited knowledge has however led me to learn that one needs to stake a substantially large number of crypto so as to earn decent returns.

I am staking SPACE with 36% yearly return but I can claim every day return. My goal is get 10 000 SPACE. I only must check when will circle end so I don't come in last moment.
Oh, look, I also stake Space although I had not included it in the thread, I already exceeded 10,000 Space tokens, I don't know the exact amount I have, but I think about 12,000 in metamask between the Fantom network and the Polygon network If I remember correctly, I also stake Fun token on Freebitco.in

Oh, look, I also stake Space although I had not included it in the thread, I already exceeded 10,000 Space tokens, I don't know the exact amount I have, but I think about 12,000 in metamask between the Fantom network and the Polygon network If I remember correctly, I also stake Fun token on Freebitco.in
I have SPACE on Bsc chain network. I bought space on dutchy on this network so they stayed on it. Does staking on Freebitco is also onchain staking or offline on website?

I have SPACE on Bsc chain network. I bought space on dutchy on this network so they stayed on it. Does staking on Freebitco is also onchain staking or offline on website?
This is the problem with Fun tokens, which are kept on the website, it is not like the Space token staking that you keep them in your metamask, but hey, Freebitco.in is very reliable and has been active since 2013, also I have not bought any tokens from my pocket, everything was earned on freebitco.in and reinvested

This is the problem with Fun tokens, which are kept on the website, it is not like the Space token staking that you keep them in your metamask, but hey, Freebitco.in is very reliable and has been active since 2013, also I have not bought any tokens from my pocket, everything was earned on freebitco.in and reinvested

Well, I think that the process of staking coins is different. I am not a kind of person who likes to earn interest. Majority of the staking platforms are basically lending platforms. They lend cryptocurrencies and earn interest, so this is why staking has never been my cup of tea. Having said that, is there any kind of staking platform where the staking process does not involve earning interest and cryptocurrencies are generated through different methods?

Well, I think that the process of staking coins is different. I am not a kind of person who likes to earn interest. Majority of the staking platforms are basically lending platforms. They lend cryptocurrencies and earn interest, so this is why staking has never been my cup of tea. Having said that, is there any kind of staking platform where the staking process does not involve earning interest and cryptocurrencies are generated through different methods?
There are two staking platforms that you can use, such as pool staking and solo staking. In general, staking pools are crypto exchanges or sites that offer staking, while the solo staking you do is on your personal wallet, so you have full control.

Well, you earn interest because it is the way the blockchain works and generates new cryptocurrencies, staking implies interest so there is no way you can't earn interest by staking, since by staking your cryptocurrencies you help the blockchain to secure transactions and make the network robust and it rewards you for said loan and support.

When we choose coins/tokens to stake, it's best not to choose coins/tokens that only have a low market cap, even though they offer high staking returns but in general the price will go down, like my experience when Tron (trx) was first launched.
True, the coins that have just been released may have high APY but may never succeed, it is better to bet those coins that are well established even if their APY is lower.

in general the price will go down, like my experience when Tron (trx) was first launched.
All tokens are popular when they are released on exchange service, especially like Binance or Pancakeswap. Thos moments we should use for short trading. For staking choose trusted coins with good support.

Well, you earn interest because it is the way the blockchain works and generates new cryptocurrencies, staking implies interest so there is no way you can't earn interest by staking, since by staking your cryptocurrencies you help the blockchain to secure transactions and make the network robust and it rewards you for said loan and support.

Well, if that is the case, then I think that I may not consider staking coins and this is due to religious reasons. I may never prefer earning interest, as I am a Muslim. Having said that, I have also heard that when you stake coins, you tend to generate coins through other methods as well. The concept might be a bit similar to mining coins and there are many Islamic scholars who have spoken about this issue. I am a bit confused regarding this issue.

Attachments

• Practical Islamic Finance Staking.PNG
    Practical Islamic Finance Staking.PNG
    60.9 KB · Views: 2
I am staking whatever crypto I receive if I have sufficient balance for staking. Most of the crypto exchanges are allowing members to stake only if the account balance is more than a specified amount.

10,473Threads
84,047Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back