What did you contribute to your community?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.827250
Referral Credit
Being a resident in a community, our contribution plays a vital role in the shaping of the community’s growth and progress. It may not be about progress; it could be about something to solve a particular problem the community is facing. I have contributed assistance to the community police assigned in the evening to do monitoring against attacks of robbers in the form of cash for their evening snacks. I also solicited 95 T-shirts for the barangay police and social workers. I donated my unused bags, shoes, and clothes. And foremost fed the street kids every eve of Christmas. What about you?

I may not contribute financially but I am doing my best to keep my surroundings clean. Being able to show people the importance of having a clean yard is essential.
That is a very good contribution to your community cleanliness of your surroundings. Others will follow your footsteps.

I actually contribute to my community by giving them quality services like printing and tutorial services. When there are beggars I always make sure that I give them something.

There are many ways to serve our community. We can do outreach program, free tutorial to people who cannot read and write. They deserved to learn through the concerted efforts of the retired teachers.

Being a resident in a community, our contribution plays a vital role in the shaping of the community’s growth and progress. It may not be about progress; it could be about something to solve a particular problem the community is facing. I have contributed assistance to the community police assigned in the evening to do monitoring against attacks of robbers in the form of cash for their evening snacks. I also solicited 95 T-shirts for the barangay police and social workers. I donated my unused bags, shoes, and clothes. And foremost fed the street kids every eve of Christmas. What about you?
In India there's a social organization which I have joined recently. I am going to donate my late husband's clothes to the needy. I would also like to teach but the venue is too far away from my house.

I give away old but clean clothes to the poor folks that I meet in my community. Also, whenever I encounter a beggar, as there are lots of people that beg in my country, I try to give them some cash.

Recently when I changed my home, I sold off many old furniture to a poor woman at less than half the cost prices of them and even gave away some things for free. Our family is known to be a generous family among the poor folks in my local community.

In India there's a social organization which I have joined recently. I am going to donate my late husband's clothes to the needy. I would also like to teach but the venue is too far away from my house.
Your husband will be happy when you donate his belongings to the charity center. Regarding teaching, there are online schools that need online teachers. Try to find them on the web.

There are many ways to serve our community. One is to conduct a symposium with a theme 'The right parenting for the young parents' or a theme about the importance of tree planting and water conservation.

Your husband will be happy when you donate his belongings to the charity center. Regarding teaching, there are online schools that need online teachers. Try to find them on the web.
I want to teach poor children who can't afford good education.

I want to teach poor children who can't afford good education.
You can do it because you are a licensed teacher, You may ask assistance from your City Mayor Write a Position Paper about your intention so that if approved you will be supplied with a building to hold a class, materials, and allocation for books for the poor kids.

I don't like the community where am living now. Am just managing and hanging in there for thr moment. The community is always busy and the noise is always unbearable. I find it hard to concentrate when am mediating and praying. It is only in thr night i use to have calm moment.

I don't like the community where am living now. Am just managing and hanging in there for thr moment. The community is always busy and the noise is always unbearable. I find it hard to concentrate when am mediating and praying. It is only in thr night i use to have calm moment.
That is unbearable, and why are the people so noisy? Are they not working in the day? they better be given works or tasks by the community leaders to control their noises. They need attention to make their lives busy and productive.

Contributing something good for our country and being good patriotic person is a good thing, doing somthing good will make the future better place for our kids and for the future generation. Personally i can't support financially but since i am health profession i can help the society to have some good health.

Helping the community is a good act to sustain the welfare of the people, especially those who need assistance financially or of any kind. Even a simple act for the community means a lot to them.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member