What did you cook today?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Today, I prepared a traditional Filipino dish called Chicken Tinola for both lunch and dinner. This dish is quite easy to make, which is why I chose it. I have some leftovers that I plan to reheat tomorrow. The dish includes chicken, ginger, fish sauce, green papaya, and hot pepper leaves, to name a few. I'm thinking of making Chicken Adobo on Tuesday. What was on your menu today?

Today, I made a cozy vegetable stir-fry! I sauteed some bell peppers, broccoli, and carrots with garlic and ginger, then tossed in some tofu for protein. I finished it off with soy sauce and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.

I did not cook today. I ordered one box chicken legs containing 8 pieces at Jolibee, 1 plate spaghetti, 3 burgers, and 4 cups iced tea. It's my treat to my sisters. I am planning to cook something tomorrow.

Wow! I love Jollibee spaghetti. It is the best, without a doubt! I want to order Jollibee spaghetti with a piece of chicken for dinner tonight. Hehehe
Post automatically merged:

Today, I made a cozy vegetable stir-fry! I sauteed some bell peppers, broccoli, and carrots with garlic and ginger, then tossed in some tofu for protein. I finished it off with soy sauce and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.

Oh, wow! That looks healthy and delicious! I love vegetable stir-fry. I love eating healthy meals nearly daily.

Today is Sunday, after service I plan on cooking rice and stew, then in the evening I might eat our local dish starch and banga soup.

That sounds good to me. Do you always cook? I cook nearly every day because I want to save money and it is better for me since I know what is on my food.

Wow! I love Jollibee spaghetti. It is the best, without a doubt! I want to order Jollibee spaghetti with a piece of chicken for dinner tonight. Hehehe

Oh, wow! That looks healthy and delicious! I love vegetable stir-fry. I love eating healthy meals nearly daily.

That sounds good to me. Do you always cook? I cook nearly every day because I want to save money and it is better for me since I know what is on my food.
Hoping you did order your fav food at Jollibee. I stopped by at the mall before going home to buy beef burger and French fries. I also ordered Pineapple juice.

13,165Threads
98,837Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member