What did you do today?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.802413
Referral Credit
Today is Sunday, and the evening is approaching. I woke up at 8 am and cooked black rice for both myself and my dogs. Afterward, I took care of some household chores, such as doing the laundry, changing the bedsheets and pillowcases, as well as cooking Filipino dishes. In addition, I made sure to feed my dogs. At the moment, I am watching "The Perfect Couple" on Netflix. Later on, before going to bed, I plan to pamper myself by soaking my feet in warm water with Epsom salt. How about you? What activities filled your day?

Yesterday I tried my best not to focus on work, after service I did a little work then mostly cooked for the family and watched some movie.

Yesterday I tried my best not to focus on work, after service I did a little work then mostly cooked for the family and watched some movie.
Wow, your family is lucky. You know how to cook. This day, we only have a half day of work because of series of meetings of the heads and I am happy about that. We are still paid in full in a day.

Wow, your family is lucky. You know how to cook. This day, we only have a half day of work because of series of meetings of the heads and I am happy about that. We are still paid in full in a day.
That's good, the most important thing is that you guys still get paid in full after working half the day. That's a big win.

That's good, the most important thing is that you guys still get paid in full after working half the day. That's a big win.
Yes , and we all go home. There is always meetings here. The university where I work is a national university owned by the notional government.

13,230Threads
99,166Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member