• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What do you believe are low-maintenance businesses for people who have an offline job?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
Some business owners still work a 9-to-5 job to supplement their income. I believe that owning a vending machine or laundry business is a good idea because it requires little maintenance. Of course, you must hire people to run your business, particularly for the latter. Maybe an Airbnb rental is a great idea, too.

You can add online selling to your job. Find out what you can easily market to sell online and start out with it
Working online, be it selling or anything else is actually one of the best combinations for does who work offline cause it gives them enough time to organize themselves.

I don't think there is physical business that can classified as low maintenance because you must be present in your working place or business place. It is online business that have very low maintenance structure. You can have an online business and still do other things.

Some business owners still work a 9-to-5 job to supplement their income. I believe that owning a vending machine or laundry business is a good idea because it requires little maintenance. Of course, you must hire people to run your business, particularly for the latter. Maybe an Airbnb rental is a great idea, too.
That's a very good extra means of earnings for those having an offline job. In my case for example, I have an offline job and business but it doesn't bother me because I have trustworthy staff.

Running a coaching/ tuition class at home if you have space and time is also a business with low or no investment.

Running a coaching/ tuition class at home if you have space and time is also a business with low or no investment.
That business would obviously demand your time to prepare notes and study so you can teach well. It would only be easier if your day job is already aligned to teaching.

That business would obviously demand your time to prepare notes and study so you can teach well. It would only be easier if your day job is already aligned to teaching.
That's true it will take our time but we need not invest financially. However all businesses need time.

You can add online selling to your job. Find out what you can easily market to sell online and start out with it

I used to sell online to finance my college education and earned a decent amount from it. I sold second-hand iPhones, bags, and clothes.
Post automatically merged:

That's a very good extra means of earnings for those having an offline job. In my case for example, I have an offline job and business but it doesn't bother me because I have trustworthy staff.

Glad to know you have a reliable staff who help you manage your business! You are blessed, my friend because some employees do not care about their employer’s business.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, that would do, especially if you have extra time to spare for running a coaching class at home.

12,049Threads
92,920Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member