What do you dislike about PTP sites now?

Well, recently some good paying ones like Postloop and Trendri got shut down. While others cut down their rates to post. That's something that will not be liked by many. But then the owners have to sustain their sites and take such decisions. As long as it's paying, one should be okay.
Every now and then, the new promising ones turn out to be a scam in no time. So, there is always insecurity.
True most of high paying paid to post platforms are changing administrators and they are stopping payments for their users, and some of those paid to post platform's have little payment rates per post and comments, so that makes everyone little mad, but its better than not having any paying ptp platform.

True most of high paying paid to post platforms are changing administrators and they are stopping payments for their users, and some of those paid to post platform's have little payment rates per post and comments, so that makes everyone little mad, but its better than not having any paying ptp platform.
Forum Coin recently reduced it's payrate and so did Beer Money Forum. But at least Fergal gave a heads-up before that and he did update users about the current scenario of profit making of the forum. That's much appreciated and shows a professional attitude. Forums have to sustain themselves and be profitable for the users. Such changes are required and we have to co-operate. It makes you mad when there is unprofessional way of shutting down or not updating the users. As long as the Admin stays involved, users have a trust.

Forum Coin recently reduced it's payrate and so did Beer Money Forum. But at least Fergal gave a heads-up before that and he did update users about the current scenario of profit making of the forum. That's much appreciated and shows a professional attitude. Forums have to sustain themselves and be profitable for the users. Such changes are required and we have to co-operate. It makes you mad when there is unprofessional way of shutting down or not updating the users. As long as the Admin stays involved, users have a trust.
You are right some forums just stop paying without informing the forum members and members will not have trust and they will stop participating on the forum, yeah some forums have reduced their payments, hay is RIF working for you? it is showing me error code i don't know why.

To some extent yes you are right, but my low income from paid-to-post sites is a result of self-intention because some other people can easily make more than 0.3 cents from paid-to-post sites. more especially back then but now we only have a few paid-to-post sites that give you that opportunity to make more than a dollar daily.
I have been on forums for many moons(many years) and I have opposed the earning of money through posting threads and comments only as in the long run it ends up overwhelming the site owners hence the reason to notice general adjustments of earning potential from many sites. This means that sites earn less than they pay out. It is therefore important that at least 2 years a person must evolve into a skilled individual with a monetized project or service aside from just earning through the reward program on paid-to-post sites.
And, forgive me, what are the project programs that can make you earn much more than these sites?
Thank you.

PTP sites, or "paid-to-promote" sites, have become increasingly popular in recent years. However, there are a few things I dislike about them. First, they often require users to spend a lot of time promoting products or services in order to earn any meaningful amount of money. Additionally, many of these sites are difficult to navigate, and it can be difficult to tell which ones are legitimate and which are scams. Finally, I find the whole concept of PTP sites to be somewhat exploitative, as they often require users to provide personal information in order to sign up. Do you have any thoughts on PTP

And, forgive me, what are the project programs that can make you earn much more than these sites?
Thank you.
I have interacted with so many people and I hate to say that I hate this very question because the answer varies according to an individual's active participation and areas of interest. What that means is that you need to take a needs assessment and gauge the level of skills of the person you are making recommendations to. We have people who are beginner, medium and skilled.

we have PTC, sites, paid-to-click, affiliate marketing, skills-based jobs and consultancy. So when you know the level the person is at then you can determine what you can help them with. Where the money is at is as at affiliate level, skills-based and consultancy.Below that you have to labour to see money like $20.$50 or $100.

Yeah the psy rate us quite low now. But we just have to keep at it to have a cash out.
I'm thankful for being a gold member last month for it helped me and it expired yesterday but I upgraded right away to Silver and my earning remains good. It's cool.

I have interacted with so many people and I hate to say that I hate this very question because the answer varies according to an individual's active participation and areas of interest. What that means is that you need to take a needs assessment and gauge the level of skills of the person you are making recommendations to. We have people who are beginner, medium and skilled.

we have PTC, sites, paid-to-click, affiliate marketing, skills-based jobs and consultancy. So when you know the level the person is at then you can determine what you can help them with. Where the money is at is as at affiliate level, skills-based and consultancy.Below that you have to labour to see money like $20.$50 or $100.
Well, I can understand. In fact, it has been found that it transmits sites such as. ptp forum, PTC and similar, it is already very difficult to earn even just $1 a day! So to have more income, I agree with you that w need to put in a lot more effort.
Thank you for the imformations(y)

Well, I can understand. In fact, it has been found that it transmits sites such as. ptp forum, PTC and similar, it is already very difficult to earn even just $1 a day! So to have more income, I agree with you that w need to put in a lot more effort.
Thank you for the imformations(y)
Always at your service,it is my desire that as I am upscaling so should others also.On my way to the top I carry anybody who wants to come onboard because I too stand on shoulders of great men and women.❤🙏

I'm thankful for being a gold member last month for it helped me and it expired yesterday but I upgraded right away to Silver and my earning remains good. It's cool.
That's the way to go Mate. You are doing the right thing. Keep at it

By the way, you are my role model on this forum, you are more active, and you have a lots of posts, i really want to be like you, and you upgrade your account. that is what i want to be like in this forum. and i really appreciate your generosity.

By the way, you are my role model on this forum, you are more active, and you have a lots of posts, i really want to be like you, and you upgrade your account. that is what i want to be like in this forum. and i really appreciate your generosity.
You're welcome my friend, we're here on a forum as members in one community. We need teamwork. It's good to know you upgraded to SILVER. Congrats.

Some PTP forum websites have turned into scams later on. You gave everything you could but your hard work did not pay off. It is one of the reasons why I lost interest in some PTP forum websites. Also, when you must upgrade to withdraw your earnings.

Some PTP forum websites have turned into scams later on. You gave everything you could but your hard work did not pay off. It is one of the reasons why I lost interest in some PTP forum websites. Also, when you must upgrade to withdraw your earnings.
You're so right and ptp site that's scamming people is Big Bucks. It's better to stay away on that site. They fooled people applying then the next day application denied.

You're welcome my friend, we're here on a forum as members in one community. We need teamwork. It's good to know you upgraded to SILVER. Congrats.
Thanks, true we all need to work in group, we are one community and we have to work to make the forum better place and to grow this forum.

To be honest, there is nothing that I don't like. Sometimes I don't want to wait when they take such a long time to pay, although they promised earlier and this is probably the only thing that worries me, and I am glad that there is at least a small opportunity for poor countries to earn money and we can still talk about interesting topics

13,106Threads
98,515Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member