What do you do when you are feeling lost?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Feeling lost is a ubiquitous phenomenon that we all encounter at some point in our lives. When this happens, it is essential to acknowledge the feeling and understand that it is a natural response. Afterward, it is good to take time to engage in reflection while keeping the focus on the present moment. It won't help to dwell on past events or worry about what the future holds. You can seek support from others when you are feeling this way.

Feeling lost is a ubiquitous phenomenon that we all encounter at some point in our lives. When this happens, it is essential to acknowledge the feeling and understand that it is a natural response. Afterward, it is good to take time to engage in reflection while keeping the focus on the present moment. It won't help to dwell on past events or worry about what the future holds. You can seek support from others when you are feeling this way.
I faced this situation when my husband died suddenly. Slowly I regained my confidence and am moving forward in life.

13,164Threads
98,836Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member