What do you expect for 2024?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.035250
Referral Credit
The year 2023 is about to say goodbye and sad to say that this year, ptp forum sites were problematic. Many were shut down and others were still on the verge of survival. Let us be thankful for those surviving ptp sites. For 2024, I cannot expect more except that the situation of inflation may get worse, and prices of commodities might double from what we have this time. What remains gaining will be bitcoins and crypto. I hope the year 2024 brings us joy, peace, and abundance of life. What can you add?

Last edited:
I expect something better in 2024, I hope I am right with my assumptions. It is also a Tokyo Olympics year and feel so excited to watch our Ph athletes. I also expect the economy to boom.

I really hope the inflation i my country get better and the price of some mandatory and necessity things drops, and also i want to see the world a better place and want to see more Peace and no war, because 2023 was bad for some countries with all wars and displacements.

Let's pray for a better world to live where peace and love reign and no more that killing of the innocent children and people 🙏. It's a troubled year with ptp sites gone wrong.

True let as all pray to have better world and better place to live, when i see a news i just feel sad for those children's and women mothers who are suffering from war they don't have no place to go and they just site there waiting something to happen.

It's a sickening picture of our society people killing people. The people they killed were innocents. Let's pray that 2024 brings peace and love throughout humanity. Let there be no war my God 🙏.

It's a sickening picture of our society people killing people. The people they killed were innocents. Let's pray that 2024 brings peace and love throughout humanity. Let there be no war my God 🙏.
True it is enough we all hade suffered more than enough, now lets have some peace and lets have some happy moment with our families and parents, the world had enough already.

True it is enough we all hade suffered more than enough, now lets have some peace and lets have some happy moment with our families and parents, the world had enough already.
Let's pray that those communist countries will embrace God so that they can feel the pity and struggles of humanity. It's not anymore a happy earth.

Let's pray that those communist countries will embrace God so that they can feel the pity and struggles of humanity. It's not anymore a happy earth.
I hope they realize what they are rely doing, the governments fight each other for their positions and they kill the poor society with not use, to be honest non of the society get profit from war and fighting but the governments maid them to hate each other and fight each other.

Let's hope Putin will be enlightened by the Holy Spirit so his conscience will stop the war. Many lives and properties were devastated because of his false assumptions.

Let's hope Putin will be enlightened by the Holy Spirit so his conscience will stop the war. Many lives and properties were devastated because of his false assumptions.
I hope so, and the war between Israel and Palestine needs to be stopped, there are a lots of peoples are killed by the war between this two countries..

The year 2023 is about to say goodbye and sad to say that this year, ptp forum sites were problematic. Many were shut down and others were still on the verge of survival. Let us be thankful for those surviving ptp sites. For 2024, I cannot expect more except that the situation of inflation may get worse, and prices of commodities might double from what we have this time. What remains gaining will be bitcoins and crypto. I hope the year 2024 brings us joy, peace, and abundance of life. What can you add?
We saw lot of good and bad in 2023 and I hope we experience a better life in 2024.

It does not seem like five minutes since I mentioned what I expected for 2023. 2023 never ended up being the year that was better for me and my family due to rising inflation and a few other issues that arose.

I am hoping for 2024 to be the better year and I do hope that inflation does not rise again but I feel that is asking too much at the moment.

My aim and target for 2024 is to be more financially stable, I am better off now than I was last year but I hope to better that next year.

I don’t know what I expect for 2024 but I am hoping it will get better not worse. I am looking forward to 2024 friends of my boyfriend that he grew up with are coming to visit and we are going to go stay in a nice hotel with them for 4 days then go camping for 4 days I am looking forward to it.

I don’t know what I expect for 2024 but I am hoping it will get better not worse. I am looking forward to 2024 friends of my boyfriend that he grew up with are coming to visit and we are going to go stay in a nice hotel with them for 4 days then go camping for 4 days I am looking forward to it.
You have very good plans for 2024. I do not have plans yet because I am confined to my work. I may only enjoy during Chrismas vacation and am going to malls daily.

It does not seem like five minutes since I mentioned what I expected for 2023. 2023 never ended up being the year that was better for me and my family due to rising inflation and a few other issues that arose.

I am hoping for 2024 to be the better year and I do hope that inflation does not rise again but I feel that is asking too much at the moment.

My aim and target for 2024 is to be more financially stable, I am better off now than I was last year but I hope to better that next year.
All of need more money because of rising inflation. Hope with 2024 we can earn more and lead a better life.

I am expecting so many things for the year 2024 though, one of which is the growth of my business. I do hope my business would expand and do better next year.

I am expecting so many things for the year 2024 though, one of which is the growth of my business. I do hope my business would expand and do better next year.
You can surely achieve what your heart desires because you are always working for it. There is nothing impossible if we strive hard and aim high. There is always a prize for our endeavors and effort.

13,061Threads
98,250Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member