What do you expect for 2024?

Well, as we know 2024 will be a leap year, so we will have one more day (i.e. February 29th). I don't believe in the superstitions that are said about leap years, but in my case, even now it doesn't look like a simple year that I can spend peacefully. This especially given the complications I have to resolve for myself and the family. So for me in the coming year, earning online as well as offline jobs will take a back seat.​

I am hoping that when 2024 ticks positive results of your case come your way thus achieving a full freedom. I include you in my prayer my friend. Don't lose hope. Let's also hope 2024 will be a better year for all of us.

I am hoping that when 2024 ticks positive results of your case come your way thus achieving a full freedom. I include you in my prayer my friend. Don't lose hope. Let's also hope 2024 will be a better year for all of us.
Thank you, however I can almost tell you that my court trial should take place in the months of March or April. Obviously I will always keep you updated, my dearest friend.🌹:love:

Thank you, however I can almost tell you that my court trial should take place in the months of March or April. Obviously I will always keep you updated, my dearest friend.🌹:love:
It is closer from now, always be positive, and don't let negative thoughts conquer your positive vibes in yourself and your family and friends. Have a Merry Christmas.

It is closer from now, always be positive, and don't let negative thoughts conquer your positive vibes in yourself and your family and friends. Have a Merry Christmas.
Indeed, what I have always been advised to do is to think positively. Also because I can't do anything else.
Have a Merry Christmas to you too, my dearest friend.🎄🤶

I am keeping my expectations limited. I just hope to be healthier and be able to travel and read more. Hopefully, the year brings peace around the world. And it would be great to see more promising PTP forums coming up to help us earn more.

Indeed, what I have always been advised to do is to think positively. Also because I can't do anything else.
Have a Merry Christmas to you too, my dearest friend.🎄🤶
That's a very attitude towards a fulfilment of something always positive to conquer negativity. I'm wishing you the best Christmas celebration with your family. Always hope with love my friend. Merry Christmas to you and your family. 🎄👨‍👩‍👦🌲🌲🎅🤶🎁.

That's a very attitude towards a fulfilment of something always positive to conquer negativity. I'm wishing you the best Christmas celebration with your family. Always hope with love my friend. Merry Christmas to you and your family. 🎄👨‍👩‍👦🌲🌲🎅🤶🎁.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas, I take this opportunity to tell you that today @Jordan returned to RIF after completing his external commitments and therefore if you have any pending payments, you should have received them. You can go and check now. 🌲 🎄

Wishing you a Merry Christmas, I take this opportunity to tell you that today @Jordan returned to RIF after completing his external commitments and therefore if you have any pending payments, you should have received them. You can go and check now. 🌲 🎄
You are right my dear friend, I already received my payment on RIF yesterday and I felt over the moon. I continue posting there for Jordan promised to pay us.

Last edited:
It sure has and I hope in the new year they will change.
A person must be condemned for what he has done, not for what he has not done! I hope this doesn't happen to me. You, dearest, know what I mean, right? Because for me 2024 could be the fundamental year for a positive or... very bad outcome!

To hope for a better 2024 is vague unless the world leaders corroborate their good intentions to solve the world crises. it's extreme. The prices never go down, They continue to go up, it is so distressing reality.

13,062Threads
98,255Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member