What do you expect next year , will the prices of commodities go down?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.037750
Referral Credit
Though we can't predict the future, but the way how the prices of commodities look, it seems we go crazy for they will remain the same What's not the same is the figure of new year. If the world leaders declare all prices to go down in January 1, 2024, well, there will be assembly for thanksgiving which I believe won't happen. The picture of our day to day activities remains the same. What's different is the profit of our business.

To be honest, it have been a long time since i hear word saying the price of goods go down, in my country nothing go down, every price goes up!
That is also what people observed here, prices never like to go down. They keep on going up. It is so distressing prices. I pity those families with many children, how could they enjoy Christmas?

If prices go down, it's just a matter of time before they go up again. Just like the gasoline here at our place, if the price goes down today, it will just increase again the next few days, and sometimes the increase in price is very high compared to the rollback price.

I think that after new year we won't see a price decrease more like increase the prices are high already and a lot of people have hard time with money
Yes, that is right, it seems the picture of the prices remains the same high as a mountain hard for those needy and hungry kids. Life is getting harder every day.

I agree with that, they will dance in success of milking a cow and suffering of the masses. The prices of the commodities may continue to increase next year and might in the succeeding years.

That is also what people observed here, prices never like to go down. They keep on going up. It is so distressing prices. I pity those families with many children, how could they enjoy Christmas?
It is very sad seeing them, than God we have this good culture that we help others, and we share things with those who need help.

It is very sad seeing them, than God we have this good culture that we help others, and we share things with those who need help.
It is best to organize some funding committee that aims to help the needy to give them the chance to feel happy this Christmas especially the kids and helpless old people.

It is best to organize some funding committee that aims to help the needy to give them the chance to feel happy this Christmas especially the kids and helpless old people.
Its a good idea, but in here we give food and our cloth, if we give money they use the money for drinking and for addiction substances.

Its a good idea, but in here we give food and our cloth, if we give money they use the money for drinking and for addiction substances.
That's bad, it's better to give food and clothes to stop their bad plans in case give them money. There are people like that despite living in poverty.

Yeah, they are living on the street but they use some drags.
Well, that is their orientation that is why, they need guidance and training to avoid going astray. The government must set a budget for them for their education and training on how to earn a living.

Well, that is their orientation that is why, they need guidance and training to avoid going astray. The government must set a budget for them for their education and training on how to earn a living.
The government of my country gives them some rehabilitation and some shelter, but they don't like that; they like the street because they are free there and can do many bad things.

The government of my country gives them some rehabilitation and some shelter, but they don't like that; they like the street because they are free there and can do many bad things.
Those people were born bad, they better not be born. They give headaches to the government and people who may stay near them. They are dangerous.

13,062Threads
98,255Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member