What do you expect next year , will the prices of commodities go down?

Those people were born bad, they better not be born. They give headaches to the government and people who may stay near them. They are dangerous.
You are right; they have bad behavior, and the street influences them to be like that. I thin its because of the drug they take.

So from what I have always observed, prices, for one reason or another, are always increasing! Of course, in these last two post-pandemic years, specifically in Italy starting from October 2021, there has been a decidedly too disproportionate increase in prices which, in history, was not remembered! I agree with you on the fact that we should already be happy if prices remain the same for 2024 without increasing, something I have strong doubts about!​

So from what I have always observed, prices, for one reason or another, are always increasing! Of course, in these last two post-pandemic years, specifically in Italy starting from October 2021, there has been a decidedly too disproportionate increase in prices which, in history, was not remembered! I agree with you on the fact that we should already be happy if prices remain the same for 2024 without increasing, something I have strong doubts about!​
I also have a strong doubt that prices of commodities go down in 2024. It seems the pictures remain the same only the year that is exchanged other things remain as it is, however, let us always feel positive. We do not know what the world's strong leaders would do when 2024 strikes on out calendar.

I also have a strong doubt that prices of commodities go down in 2024. It seems the pictures remain the same only the year that is exchanged other things remain as it is, however, let us always feel positive. We do not know what the world's strong leaders would do when 2024 strikes on out calendar.
Yes, I know that sometimes we have to try to be positive. However, I have the idea that regarding certain things which we can only hope for because we have no power to improve them, our hope is that people at a higher level than ours in the economic field can do something about it towards the populations.​

Yes, I know that sometimes we have to try to be positive. However, I have the idea that regarding certain things which we can only hope for because we have no power to improve them, our hope is that people at a higher level than ours in the economic field can do something about it towards the populations.​
Let us hope and pray that the world leaders can feel the agonies of the masses. There are only a few millionaires compared to the strugglers of economy downturns.

Let us hope and pray that the world leaders can feel the agonies of the masses. There are only a few millionaires compared to the strugglers of economy downturns.
In these last years the world's multibillionaires have shrunk in number, but their extremely rich priceless fortunes have grown exponentially. To understand with an example, a number of approximately 20 thousand people like them, let's say, putting together the money they possess, with that they could buy half the world!​

In these last years the world's multibillionaires have shrunk in number, but their extremely rich priceless fortunes have grown exponentially. To understand with an example, a number of approximately 20 thousand people like them, let's say, putting together the money they possess, with that they could buy half the world!​
I expect prices to never go down next year. We better plant vegetables and spices to augment our daily consumption rather than waiting for nothing. I started to plant onions in plastic bottles. 😁

I expect prices to never go down next year. We better plant vegetables and spices to augment our daily consumption rather than waiting for nothing. I started to plant onions in plastic bottles. 😁
It may be a good idea, but can you explain to me better how you manage to plant onions in plastic bottles?
Thank you dear :love: :love:

It may be a good idea, but can you explain to me better how you manage to plant onions in plastic bottles?
Thank you dear :love: :love:
It's very easy my friend. You need an empty plastic bottles at 12 oz in size. And then pour water up to bottle neck. Prepare your onions. You place each on the open mouth of the bottle and let the onion sit there 🤣. After 4 days you will see the roots coming out from the onions and the roots spread onto water. Then the leaves come out gradually. When the leaves look greener cut them with scissors, wash , and refrigerate or add them to your soup, voila!!!

13,059Threads
98,246Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member