What do you miss?

I missed my yesterday but it will never come back. I missed my mom who passed away when I was 6 years old and my dad who passed away when graduated from college. 😩 . I also missed the love of my life, the guy who taught me what love is.😩

Last edited:
You are right, we can't do anything, all we have to do is try to make our future the best.
That is right cointention to better build a strong a a fulfilled future. The past remains a shadow of our present but it will never connect to the future.

That is right cointention to better build a strong a a fulfilled future. The past remains a shadow of our present but it will never connect to the future.
True, the only thing we get from the past is our experience and a memory, it could be both good and bad memory and experience.

True, the only thing we get from the past is our experience and a memory, it could be both good and bad memory and experience.
That's right no matter what we do we can't bring back yesterday but we always cherish the shadow that brings back happy thoughts of the past.

That's right no matter what we do we can't bring back yesterday but we always cherish the shadow that brings back happy thoughts of the past.
Indeed, we cant bring the past, but the future is on our hand, and we have the power to change the future.

Indeed, we cant bring the past, but the future is on our hand, and we have the power to change the future.
Yes, our future depends in us on how to mold it in such a way we'll live in prosperity, love and good health. It's good to protect our health while still young.

Yes, our future depends in us on how to mold it in such a way we'll live in prosperity, love and good health. It's good to protect our health while still young.
True, if we need to have a good, healthy and productive future we nee to think about it right now an we need to work for it.

13,150Threads
98,782Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member