What do you think about Gym workout?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Now days most of the society gose to gym and exercise every day, some trys to gain muscle and other trys to lose their fat, of course exercising is a best thing to our health and our future wellbeing, but do you consider that the best place to exercise is only a Gym? Can a person workout at his or her home and get what they want?
Going to a gym will give us motivation and consistency everyday but personally i workout in my home, and i don't have to worry on the time i go to the gym because i can get up and workout at any time.

I am a member of a gym and got a card and paid my membership monthly to be able to use the gym. I have been doing this under the new normal. During the surge of the coronavirus all gyms were closed and they are back now.

I am a member of a gym and got a card and paid my membership monthly to be able to use the gym. I have been doing this under the new normal. During the surge of the coronavirus all gyms were closed and they are back now.
Yeah during the covid pandemic time almost all of public servings have been closed and we had to spend all of our time at home, good to hear that you are bakc to the gym, one question do you go to gym every single day constantly?

Working out in the gym is actually a good one though i think it depends on the individual. For someone like me i might not be able register in a gym cause my schedule is never certain. So i usually do my workouts at home.

Indeed, working out in the gym gave a lots of benefits, like from getting motivated to having all the equipment's to workout with, it is best thing to do gym exercise but that don't mean we only have to workout in a gym, we can exercise n our home to.

Yes they can. I am do workout at home and I lost weight and now feel much better. I just have 3 kilos weight but you can do many excercise even without it. Just check youtube. Workout niche have millions videos.
True, this is what I am talking about; we can exercise without going to a gym and having that fancy equipment. I also prefer working out at home.

13,105Threads
98,514Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member