What do you think about staying idle VS taking a low paying job

Which will you go for? I think from experience I will gp for any lol w paying job thsn waiting for the big jobs or staying idle. How about you?
I don't think so staying idle is not good thing rather than that I would love to prefer experience the low paying job to increase my knowledge instead of staying idle and useless.

I don't think so staying idle is not good thing rather than that I would love to prefer experience the low paying job to increase my knowledge instead of staying idle and useless.
Sure no need staying idle and be broke. You should know that it is better to have little than nothing.

Sure no need staying idle and be broke. You should know that it is better to have little than nothing.
True no onw will give us small money, so its better to start any work so we can have even a little money, its better to stay active than idle.

We all seek for a good paying job. But many a times the situation might not be favorable for it. I hate sitting idle. I would go for any low paying job to get productively engaged. Alongside, I will keep looking for better opportunities.
True, most of the times peoples don't like to sit idle like not having a work, its better to have some work at list to make our mind active and creative.

True no onw will give us small money, so its better to start any work so we can have even a little money, its better to stay active than idle.
Yeah I hope lazy people know this. Some people are idle due to laziness

I am doing extremely low paying work at present, because most of the high paying work is monopolized by the powerful, especially government employees, politicians and their associates. Instead of remaining idle, it is better to make a small amount to reduce business losses.

Yeah I hope lazy people know this. Some people are idle due to laziness
They will see what they are missing, staying without a job is very hard thing, our age will not stay the same so its better to work and have some money for the future.

I am doing extremely low paying work at present, because most of the high paying work is monopolized by the powerful, especially government employees, politicians and their associates. Instead of remaining idle, it is better to make a small amount to reduce business losses.
That's the way to go no need staying idle. it is better to work the little you can and make the little you can

I am idle at times, especially when I do not receive a task from my employer, and I despise that feeling. Because I need money to support my father, I'd rather take a low-paying job than become idle.
That's the best decision. it's better to pick a low paying job than to stay idle

Which will you go for? I think from experience I will gp for any lol w paying job thsn waiting for the big jobs or staying idle. How about you?
I agree to work for a low pay than waiting for a high paid job. It's not easy to get a high paid job. Sitting idle is foolishness. A idle mind is devils workshop.

13,048Threads
98,203Messages
305Members
dalibiLatest member