• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What do you think is a money-making secret that millionaires don't want you to know?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
Do you think millionaires have a money-making secret they don't want you to know? In my humble opinion, I'd say none. LOL. They either inherited the money or business, worked hard, made numerous investments, remained discplined and persistent, improved their financial literacy, or won the lottery. Haha. What do you think?

I shared the same opinion. Rich people don't have any special secret that keep them rich. They have good working ethics, disciplined and time conscious. Poor people don't have such qualities and they don't know how to coordinate a business.

Personally I don't think there is any secret that we don't know about though. It is mainly a matter of working hard and proper planning on how to manage their money.

I shared the same opinion. Rich people don't have any special secret that keep them rich. They have good working ethics, disciplined and time conscious. Poor people don't have such qualities and they don't know how to coordinate a business.
You are right. They do not have any secrets. They are just hardworking and disciplined individuals that is why they are rich. LOL
Post automatically merged:

Personally I don't think there is any secret that we don't know about though. It is mainly a matter of working hard and proper planning on how to manage their money.
Indeed. There are not secrets, eLdavis. We can be a millionaire, too, especially if we have high-paying jobs. Hehe
Post automatically merged:

Yes, no secret still hidden anywhere. it's to avoid being lazy just go to work of run a business that you can make money off it.
Yes, some people are unsuccessful because they are lazy. They do not exert any effort to earn money.

Last edited:
Of course there are, my dear friend, whales or millionaires have secrets on how to make money both in investment and in business, in investment they will not tell you when they have to open and close the market, in business they also often keep their product recipes a secret so difficult for others to imitate and they also keep their financial budget secret to the public (not financial statements)

There is nothing like secrets of millionaires. That's a conspiracy theory. What millionaires do is just target marketing, market segmentation and superior value. Thinking there is a special secret that millionaires use to make money is mental laziness.

There are many secrets of millionaires when making money that you and the general public don't want to know, such as business secrets which have economic value such as sales methods, production recipes, business plans including budgets, technical and scientific secret data, etc. Apart from that, millionaires also have company secrets such as company documents. Until now, I have never heard of any company in the world disclosing business/trade secrets and company secrets to the public.

12,051Threads
92,924Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member