What do you think is the best product to sell online? | Discussion Bucks

What do you think is the best product to sell online?

Starmix

Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.182500
Referral Credit
It's been a year now that I'm yearning to do business online. I want to know my luck if I'm good at it. Last year, I planned to operate a fashion boutique online, selling imported umbrellas online, selling fashion jewelry online but all were shattered. This year I want to make things happen. But the question is what's the best product? There are many sellers online and it seems all are there already. I will try to sell art.

I really don't think there is anything like the best thing to sell online though. It mainly depends on your target audience. Sales of art is also good, as long as you have a target audience.

I really don't think there is anything like the best thing to sell online though. It mainly depends on your target audience. Sales of art is also good, as long as you have a target audience.
You're so right there's no such thing as best product to sell online. Target market matters most. I'm thinking that there may be buyers of cheap priced art, cheap but appealing.

• Like Button
Reactions: eLdavis
There is not like best product to sell online. Thousands of products are selling like hot cake. Some of the products that i know that are hot and extremely hot includes;
Slimming tea
Make money online products
Sex toys
Beard oil
Skin care products
Phones
Sports wears
Eyeliners
Gambling
Designers shoes
Solar panels
These are products that i know that are selling like hot cake.

I'm so pleased of these recommended stuff. I do think of another or wait for the others recommendation. I like the designers shoes and sports wear.

You can sell different things online just find out what people readily need and you can provide then you start selling to them

You can sell different things online just find out what people readily need and you can provide then you start selling to them
I am now starting my online business mate, selling printed T-shirts. I found someone good at printing t-shirts, I hope I will be lucky in this online business.

I am now starting my online business mate, selling printed T-shirts. I found someone good at printing t-shirts, I hope I will be lucky in this online business.
Oh wow. kudos to you mate. That's a good business idea . Just give very unique designs to lure more customers

Oh wow. kudos to you mate. That's a good business idea . Just give very unique designs to lure more customers
You try it, you can start at least 8 printed t-shirts sold in your malls there. You can display them in Facebook marketplace.

I am going to speak based on what I have experienced in the area where I live, I think it is very good here to sell electronics, video games, clothing, jewelry, shoes and home decoration items.

• Wow
Reactions: Starmix
I am going to speak based on what I have experienced in the area where I live, I think it is very good here to sell electronics, video games, clothing, jewelry, shoes and home decoration items.
Wow that's good news for you. Which one you prefer to operate? I like the home decorations and clothing.

Wow that's good news for you. Which one you prefer to operate? I like the home decorations and clothing.
for me, electronics and videogames :)

You try it, you can start at least 8 printed t-shirts sold in your malls there. You can display them in Facebook marketplace.
You are right I know there's creativity for this. It is one good business area one can explore online

You are right I know there's creativity for this. It is one good business area one can explore online
It's good to have a business even small. I hope I could have buyers of my T-shirts. I displayed them in the market place on Facebook.

Despite the hardships of life, clothes and skincare products remain a priority for many people. It is incredible how these items continue to be in demand, and people are willing to buy them.

I started selling t-shirts online and got 8 buyers this day, yeheey. They are my friends,lol. They supported me in my business online.

Last edited:
I agree that it depends on your target audience. In general, I think selling clothing online can make money because people need clothing. But competition is high. You have to find a niche. A friend of mine mainly sell clothing from Korea and Japan. She is making good money.

The new online business that I have displays printed T-shirts of difference sizes and colors. I aimed to dispose many next month.

You would, you just have to keep advertising it and creating awareness about it to your friends and contacts
That's what I'm doing mate I've sold 8, 5 days after that no more 😔. I can see the problem. It's the difficult situation of people's finances. I understand them.