What do you think of people who cry on social media?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
Some people are being criticized on social media for filming themselves crying and uploading it on various platforms. What are your thoughts about it? To be honest, I do not know how to feel about it because some may not be appropriate.

Some people think that showing there problem on social media will solve it which is a actually the case

I find it annoying if people put up some cryptic comment like "I can't take any more" and no one knows what is going on. Then you get the comments which follow "I'll pm you hun". To me that's just attention seeking. I would never put anything very personal on social media.

For me though it does not really make any sense. I feel if your cry is genuine, you won't even have the time to pick up a phone and record, not to mention upload.

Some people think that showing there problem on social media will solve it which is a actually the case
It won’t solve their problem in most cases. Some just do it to get other people’s attention.
Post automatically merged:

Wf have different people on the social media platforms. Some people are sometimes touched by the cries for that people and offer a helping hand.
Yes, some are legit, and people help them. However, others are not and they just want attention.

I find it annoying if people put up some cryptic comment like "I can't take any" and no one knows what is going on. Then you get the comments that follow "I'll pm you hun". To me, that's just attention seeking. I would never put anything very personal on social media.
Haha, yes! I really don’t know why people would cry in front of the camera. Most of them just want to get other people’s attention. Lol

For me though it does not really make any sense. I feel if your cry is genuine, you won't even have the time to pick up a phone and record, not to mention upload.
Yes! They are hurting and yet they have the time to record and upload it online. I find it odd. Lol.

Last edited:
12,033Threads
92,819Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member