What do you think of using Only Fans to earn money online?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.080705
Referral Credit
Only Fans is a content sharing platform where creators get tips from patrons and also earn from subscription to access their premium content.

Overtime, Only Fans have been known for raunchy adult contents as many adult entertainers have made it their safe haven. People make so much money on Only Fans.

Can you use Only Fans to earn? Is it unethical to you?

Oh hell no. Personally i don't accept thus kinds of money making jobs.
I can't see this as a money making job too, I rather see it as a means where people sell their body especially women for the sake of money which is just a little different from prostitution .

I have an only fans account, getting subscribers to it has been quite a challenge. I know of people who are making it from the platform. I just don't want certain people to know that I'm on the platform, I recently decided that I'm going to sell my feetpics as well. I can do anything as; long as I earn from it.

I can't see this as a money making job too, I rather see it as a means where people sell their body especially women for the sake of money which is just a little different from prostitution .
Exactly, it is not a means of income rather it is selling their body for a money, you are right the difference between prostitution and this is little.

I get what you all are trying to say. In as much as I can't hustle on Only Fans to earn with adult contents, I won't also judge those who do. It is their lives. Calling that prostitution is judgemental.

I get what you all are trying to say. In as much as I can't hustle on Only Fans to earn with adult contents, I won't also judge those who do. It is their lives. Calling that prostitution is judgemental.
Lol, it is actually just the fact which everyone knows of, it's their life but they are using it in a way Tha isn't right morally.There are better ways to make money so they don't have any escuse.my opinion though.

I think there are ways to make money, which is a way of exercising a profession that we all know, but virtually, I don't want to say the profession because it would negatively affect the SEO of Discussion Bucks, but most of you will imagine it.

Only Fans is a content sharing platform where creators get tips from patrons and also earn from subscription to access their premium content.

Overtime, Only Fans have been known for raunchy adult contents as many adult entertainers have made it their safe haven. People make so much money on Only Fans.

Can you use Only Fans to earn? Is it unethical to you?

Well, we have people with various cultures and beliefs, especially in some Countries where adult content and prostitution are legal. It would not be a problem for them to engage in such vices. Like you said most adult content creators find Only fans as a haven to monetize their content and show explicit content to their patrons.

Those people find it okay and that is what Only fans is best known for. As for me, I cannot use this method as a means of income generation so it is a no no.......

Well, we have people with various cultures and beliefs, especially in some Countries where adult content and prostitution are legal. It would not be a problem for them to engage in such vices. Like you said most adult content creators find Only fans as a haven to monetize their content and show explicit content to their patrons.

Those people find it okay and that is what Only fans is best known for. As for me, I cannot use this method as a means of income generation so it is a no no.......
Gotten you boss. It is what it is though. But I am always for anything that someone can utilize and earn money without causing any detrimental effect to the next person. That's what Only Fans does. Can't do it but won't condemn it either.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member