What Do You Usually Do on Weekends?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
It is the weekend so I went to the beach to relax. I have been stressed lately so I think I deserve a little break. It is not crowded which is a good thing. It is perfect to those people who want some peace and quiet. What do you usually do on weekends?

Attachments

• IMG_2404.jpeg
    IMG_2404.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
I don't do much :eek: Usually on a Sunday I'll go to Church though.
Oh, that is nice. I have not been to a church in a while. I think I should go tomorrow.
Post automatically merged:

Weekends is my relaxing and having fun time. I try to wash, visits and just club away. I just love to enjoy myself
Likewise. It is my time to relax and have a great time. I do the laundry on weekends as well.
Post automatically merged:

The weekend is my relaxing and free time from offline jobs, so i stay at my home and try to work the online job and also i relax watch movies and football matches.
Cool. I do not have an offline job so I can get to relax anytime that I like.

Cool. I do not have an offline job so I can get to relax anytime that I like.
You are so lucky, you can enjoy and relax any time you want, that is what i really really want at this time, just staying at my house and resting for some time, lol

not really a lot I wish I could do more thing when I have more free time however sometimes I do have a lot of fun but not today
Are you busy these days? I hope you can have more free time so you can enjoy :)

13,157Threads
98,798Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member