• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What earning method can transform your life?

Nomad

Moderator (Earnings Enforcer)
Staff member
Earnings Enforcer
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.601313
Referral Credit
What do you think can transform your life by helping you to make a lot of profits? Do you think trading will help you earn well, or do you think investing will be a better option? Do you think freelancing with high-paying skills will be more profitable? Do you think any earning method can transform your life in a short time? In my opinion, only gambling has the potential to transform someone's life within a short time frame, however, not everyone can win.

What do you think can transform your life by helping you to make a lot of profits? Do you think trading will help you earn well, or do you think investing will be a better option? Do you think freelancing with high-paying skills will be more profitable? Do you think any earning method can transform your life in a short time? In my opinion, only gambling has the potential to transform someone's life within a short time frame, however, not everyone can win.
Gambling can be very risky and its illegal in India.

Freelancing with a high-paying skill will be more rewarding for me. I want to try to work as a social media manager or virtual assistant in the future. Gambling is risky and you will lose a lot of money, especially if you get obsessed with it.

Gambling can be very risky and its illegal in India.
Personally I won't even advice anyone to make use of gambling as a source of income. The risk is just too much. You might end up loosing the little you have been able to earn before.

I think content creation is one of the most efficient ways to make money online, it's one of the ways to make money online that has created more millionaires in the last decade

I am for trading, I started trading and was lucky but it wasn't me who did it, it's an agent or broker from California. My initial capital was $ 65 minimal upgrading fee $300 and after upgrading my profit was $700 and it was sent to my bank. I invest to trading again next month. I'm planning to increase my capital. I hope it remains good.

Personally I won't even advice anyone to make use of gambling as a source of income. The risk is just too much. You might end up loosing the little you have been able to earn before.
It's better to teach online and do some freelance writing to earn than gambling.

I love the fact that most people who are on discussion-bucks are old-time members from RIF, this simply means that a lot of us are intentional and want to contribute positively and upscale in various online ventures to start having substantial income.

It is easier said than done to make a recommendation but mostly aside from skills a quality business looks at a product or service, sales and marketing and administration and finance. When you have all those aspects well structured and balanced in a business then you will likely achieve and have so much profits.

But my best recommendation is acquiring a forex trading skill if you are open to it.It will take about two months to learn the skill and be in the position to start trading more especially synthetic indices on deriv.

Whether you make a lot of profit or not will depend solely on you and your skills. I know many people who earn reasonable money just by making videos on YouTube with few subscribers, others with streaming, surveys, etc. Whether successful or not is relative, each person has to adapt and train what they set out to do to make money. I personally believe that in the digital environment you only get rich by generating a lot of views, whether on Instagram or other social networks, selling is what makes money.

It is better to invest in doing freelance work that gambling, In gambling, you win some, you lose lots. There is no assurance of getting more profit. How about doing a freelance job while doing a Virtual Assistant work at home. Trading and investing money might be a good idea but our money isn't safe.

12,075Threads
93,069Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member