• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

What game you ended up liking?

Joshua Farrell

Administrator (Profit Partner)
Staff member
Profit Partner
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵48.784825
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
What's a game you didn't expect to enjoy but ended up liking?

A game I didn't expect I would like playing, is the Sim City games. Played 2000, and 4, and never have completely figured out how to balance a city budget in this game and still expand, but I learned to like it, because of the different ways to achieve a bigger community, if you look for help from people who know how to make the starting of each city easier to do.

I've been playing The Sims game series for a long time too. And to answer the question, It's Need for Speed for me. I thought I would not like this game. However, I come to enjoy it, especially the part where I get to design cars.

What's a game you didn't expect to enjoy but ended up liking?

A game I didn't expect I would like playing, is the Sim City games. Played 2000, and 4, and never have completely figured out how to balance a city budget in this game and still expand, but I learned to like it, because of the different ways to achieve a bigger community, if you look for help from people who know how to make the starting of each city easier to do.
I like the Nancy Drew game series and has played almost all of them. Long time ago, I loved Diablo and Resident Evil, Mortal Kombat and other similar games. Nowadays, I rarely get to play on PC anymore. The only game I'm playing right now is Kim Kardashian Hollywood Game on Ipad. And one more, I also ended up liking Plants vs Zombies.

I remember the very first time i tried sims, back then i was using a java phone. At first i didn't really like the game but after a few days, the game began to grow on me to the point where i started looking for more games like the sims.

I remember the very first time i tried sims, back then i was using a java phone. At first i didn't really like the game but after a few days, the game began to grow on me to the point where i started looking for more games like the sims.
wow that is good for you I think that newer sims game are not as good it is repetitive and of course full of paid stuff like packs kits and a lot more they even saying that sims 5 will be a free to enter game wich sounds very sus

wow that is good for you I think that newer sims game are not as good it is repetitive and of course full of paid stuff like packs kits and a lot more they even saying that sims 5 will be a free to enter game wich sounds very sus
You have a point there though, i remember the ones found in java phones back then, though the graphics cannot be compared to now but they had great contents.

I like playing football game, from the oldest version I could remember till date, I play all and love all especially " dream league ' and am very good at it. But it's also surprising that in all the football game I played and become unbeaten, I can't play football in person, I mean am very terrible in it, maybe I would go into coaching instead 😁.

One of the games I didn't expect to like was Hearthstone because it was a card game, but because it was from Blizzard and was inspired by World of Warcraft I gave it a try and liked it.

10,477Threads
84,064Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back